pro bowl 4 our offense guys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pro bowl 4 our offense guys?

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who will make it to the pro bowl from miami on the o side of the ball.
my guess will be randy ,ronnie,ricky,chris oh dam this could be a good year for us.

McMichael for sure. I think with Ricky and Ronnie splitting time it will be difficult for both or either to make it. I think Chris Chambers has a good opportunity with Linehan calling the shots.

I don't think anyone on offence will make it to the pro bowl. If Ronnie and Ricky split carries, neither would make it because of LT, Holmes, Martin, Dillon, and Lewis. McMike has Gonzalez, Heap, and Gates, but if any Dolphins offensive player makes it, it's most likely him. Chambers has Moss, Harrison, Ward, Johnson, and Mason. They're all pro bowlers, it's the fact that there's too much competition.

yeah AFC is tough for RBs and TEs to get into the probowl... chambers could if he blows it up...

Randy McMcMichael and possibly 1 of our 3 WR's. (Most likely Chambers or Boston). I think anyone on offense other than McMike is a bit of a reach... but I'm just throwing out some names. McMike can also be considered a reach, but he and Gonzo are my predictions for TE's in the AFC.

i dont think randy does, but i hope im wrong. gates and heap have a better shot.
i dont see any PB's on offense

4 I don't think I'v ever heard of especially in skill positions (qb, rb, te, wr). If we get one guy regardless of who it is I would be thrilled

There are too many other dominating players in the AFC for any of yours or our Offensive guys to make the Pro Bowl.

I would say McMichael but he would have to beat out Gates and Gonzalez and Heap and according to the rest of the nation those are better TE's although I would take RMM over two of the three.

RANDYNRONNY said:
who will make it to the pro bowl from miami on the o side of the ball.
my guess will be randy ,ronnie,ricky,chris oh dam this could be a good year for us.

Chambers MAYBE, but he would need more than 900 yards. and i dont think it will happen.

ricky... :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:
randy... maybe, but he would need more receptions than last year. not to mention a few highlights on ESPN.

ronnie, no. with all the RBs in the AFC, he would have to get 1500 yards in his rookie season to even be consitered.

ill say none on Offense.

2 on defense. thomas and taylor.

definently 1 of the 4 will make the pro bowl

Chris Chambers will eventually go to the pro bowl when the dolphins get another Dan Marino, Ronnie Brown hasnt played yet, Rickys been to a pro bowl and Randy M. has alot of TE compatition EX. Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez

dam bills fans how many games did you see miami play the last few years?
i tell you we will have more guys go to the probowl on o than on d
you herd it here first

RANDYNRONNY said:
dam bills fans how many games did you see miami play the last few years?
i tell you we will have more guys go to the probowl on o than on d
you herd it here first

at what position?

O-Line? MAYBE your ROT, but the lineman often get in on reputation. and your guys dont have one.
QB? no
RB? DEFINATLY NOT RICKY. brown would have to have a DOMINANT year at RB. above 1500 yards rushing. and there are alot of DAMN GOOD AFC RBs.
FB? no
TE? MAYBE, but he would have to get 80 receptions. and 800 yards. it COULD happen. theres 1.
WR? i know chambers is good. but he cant cetch 100 passes for 1200 yards from feeley. my guess is 70 passes for 1030 yards. (i know i gave him a 1000 yard season.. :shakeno: .. but that wont be enough. especially with moss in the AFC now.)

all-in-all, ill give you a TE probowler. but thats only 1 on O.

and unless taylor or thomas gets hurt, they will be there. thats 2 on D

Back
Top Bottom