Pro Bowl Ballotting...vote Now! (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl Ballotting...vote Now! (merged)

Pro Bowl Voting

• I only vote for Dolphin players

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I only vote for the best player

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I vote for Dolphin players unless they suck like Hunter Goodwin

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Merman

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Pro Bowl Voting

Do you vote for only Dolphin players or who you consider the best??

Re: Pro Bowl Voting

Originally posted by Merman
Do you vote for only Dolphin players or who you consider the best??
what about

C. I vote for Dolphin players unless it is obvious that they suck like Hunter Goodwin ;) :lol:

speaking of Hunter Goodwin - he is listed as a FB for Min. I voted for ol' Stanley Pritchett of the Bears. There are no votes for anyone on D...

For fullback I picked Allstott I mean how can you not. He has been big in both positions. For AFC i picked Konrad who is having a damn good reciving year catching more balls and td's then all of last year already.

Pro Bowl

Noteworthy: Pro Bowl voting started Tuesday, and Dolphins worthy of consideration are Williams, Jason Taylor, Zack Thomas, Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Tim Bowens, Brock Marion, Randy McMichael and Jamie Nails....
-Simms-

Pro Bowl Ballotting...vote Now!

Ladies and gents, it's that time of year again where we must vote for our boys to get in to the Pro-Bowl. Let's see if we can help earn 6 or 7 of our favorite players a free trip to Hawaii shall we? Here's the link, LET'S ROCK THE VOTE!!!
:rocker:

PRO BOWL BALLOT HERE! HERE! HERE!

P.S. Mods, could you please make this a sticky, thanks.

Hay guys remember if you are voting for a Phin. don't vote for other players from different teams@ that possition, if you can vote for more than one.

Not only did I vote for Phins players, but in most cases I didnt vote for our guys biggest competition - i.e. - voted for Zach Thomas, but didnt vote for Ray Lewis or Seau as the second MLB because I know theyll be competing with Zach for one of the those spots.

Im so ashamed!

It's a good thing the fan vote is only 1/3 the total after reading this thread.

Has the thought of voting for the best player ever crossed anyones mind?

I also voted for FB Centers, QB Bledsoe, DT P. Williams, WR Moulds, G R. Brown, K Hollis, and P Moorman

Some because I really do not know whether players at certain positions are really having Pro-Bowl years.

If they had said pick 4 RB's, I would have voted for Mrs. Wannstedt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom