Pro Bowl QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl QBs

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Who will be the 3 QBs in the PRO BOWL for the AFC???? Well I have at least 1 tabbed for sure Rich Gannon from Oakland, but as I scout the rest of the QBs in the AFC I can only come up with a couple that could get it. The final 2 spots would be out of the following players:

Jay Fiedler
Kordell Stewart
Vinny Testicalverde
Brian Griese
Elvis Grbac

These guys for sure wouldn't go:

Rob Johnson
Alex Van Pelt
Peyton Manning
Steve McNair
Jon Kitna
Tim Couch
Matt Hasselbeck
Doug Flutie
Trent Green
Tom Brady
Mark Brunell

I guess my point is that the Final 2 spots should go to Kordell Stewart and Jay Fiedler. Who agrees with me??

I think Brady might suprise you. He's done pretty good for being a first year starter most of the season. His QB rating is 90.7%, second only to Rich Gannon in the AFC. I wouldn't be too shocked to see him get a spot somewhere in there.

From that list, I would say Stewart and Fiedler, but I also agree with JayDog about Brady. :)

qb's

i voted gannon , brady and jay(had to include him didnt i)

stewart is very weak, his team has had to rip up its playbook to accomodate him, how can u send to a pro bowl a qb that cant throw

:monkey: on stewart

i really think the 3 will be.......

gannon, brady and griese. but i'll tell you, if fiedler finishes the year the way he has the last 3 games, look for him to replace griese! :D

listen to us

a few weeks ago, fiedler was the devil we couldnt wait to see the back of now half of us have him going to the pro bowl, lol.

as jimmy greaves once said "it's a funny ol' game"
mind you , he was talking about english football :p

It will be Gannon, Brady, and Manning. Remember the Pro Bowl invites are determined by coaches vote and fans votes (which is a popularity contest).

Originally posted by Dolfan033
It will be Gannon, Brady, and Manning. Remember the Pro Bowl invites are determined by coaches vote and fans votes (which is a popularity contest).
You are probably right about Manning and Gannon is a lock. Brady is certainly a story, but does everyone know the story ?

Manning won't go

I really can't see Manning in there, he is playing like doggy doo, and his team sucks. I agree about Stewart that he may not be there. I really don't think Brady is all he is crackes up to be, is he better than Bledsoe? Griese won't be there because his team may not make it to the playoffs, and He may not even play this week. We'll see.

Re: Manning won't go

Originally posted by chambers84
I really can't see Manning in there, he is playing like doggy doo, and his team sucks. I agree about Stewart that he may not be there. I really don't think Brady is all he is crackes up to be, is he better than Bledsoe? Griese won't be there because his team may not make it to the playoffs, and He may not even play this week. We'll see.
so who then ?

In the AFC: Gannon and Griese will easily go. The third spot will be between Manning and Brady. Manning will get the fans votes, while Brady will get some player votes, but so will Manning, and he will go, although he isn't deserving. In the NFC, it is tougher. McNabb, Garcia, Warner, and Favre head a list of deserving, while Brooks and Culpepper are doing ok, but won't go. Between the top four, I think McNabb probably has the best chance of being left out.

i know what you're sayin!

a few weeks ago, fiedler was the devil we couldnt wait to see the back of now half of us have him going to the pro bowl, lol.

i didn't say he was pro bowl material, two games doesn't make a QB. he needs to show me, and i'm not from missouri! :rolleyes:

Ig Jay plays the last 4 like the last 3 he will be there, no doubt, but that is a very big if.

agreed

Gannon starts and the other 2 slots are wide open...

Back
Top Bottom