Pro Days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Days

ugadolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Was curious about upcoming pro days for some schools with prospects we’re looking at were gonna be and I figured it would be useful to make a thread.

Bama- March 23
Ohio State - March 30
UF- March 31
LSU - March 31
Miami - March 29
Penn state - March 25
USC - March 24
Oregon - April 2
Tulsa - April 2
Norte Dame - March 31

feel free to comment with other important ones I missed

^ main reason I looked this up is cause if pitts runs in the low 4.5 range on the 31st I’ll be ready to buy in on the #3 overall hype

^ main reason I looked this up is cause if pitts runs in the low 4.5 range on the 31st I’ll be ready to buy in on the #3 overall hype
I'm interested to see his 40 time as well. He doesn't necessarily look really fast, but he's fast enough. I think his speed is deceptive as he has those long strides.

I would be happy with any of the top 3 guys or Pitts so I would much prefer to trade down.

I think they lowest they could go and still get one of those 4 is #12 with SF and that might be too far.

I would feel good with #8 or #9 as I can't see the 4 guys going in the first 7/8 picks.

I just think #3 is too high to take any of them and I rather have my 4th choice plus extra picks this year and next(say a 2nd this year and a 22 1st)than my first choice and nothing else.

I know that the draft simulators making trading down a lot easier than reality but I will be legit disappointed if they are forced to take a player at #3.

I know it happens, but IMO it would generally be poor evaluation to move a player up or down based on his 40 time. It's more important to know if he plays fast on the field and you get that from film study.

Saw my guy Anthony Schwartz ran a 4.26 40 at Auburn this week. I know you have to question Pro Day 40 times, but 4.26 is moving. Wonder what it would look like if Miami had Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller and Schwartz on the field at the same time with someone like Najee Harris in the backfield. Defenses couldn't put 8 in the box with all that speed on the field and if teams play off coverage you just pound them with the power running game.

I will be a little surprised if Kyle doesn't duck under 4.5 tbh.

Back
Top Bottom