Pro Days | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Days

Horn did not test in 3 cone and shuttle as far as I can see, Neither did Surtain. How are they a 10?

Horn did not test in 3 cone and shuttle as far as I can see, Neither did Surtain. How are they a 10?

He doesn't knock them for not testing in those drills. Lots of DB's are skipping agility drills. I believe both Okudah and Henderson skipped them last year. Ward and Lattimore both skipped them, too.

He doesn't knock them for not testing in those drills. Lots of DB's are skipping agility drills. I believe both Okudah and Henderson skipped them last year. Ward and Lattimore both skipped them, too.

I know. But then, we cannot say they are 10. They are a mystery box. They did not test,

Think he probably goes before 81, 50 would be a good place to grab him, but I can understand if we favour other guys there.
I don't know if it's a great comparison, but he reminds me a little bit of Jarvis Landry.

Not flashy, but a good player.

USC pro day on NFLN now, really looking forward to seeing St. Brown, I feel he can do a lot of what Smith offers, he's a chess piece we could move around. Would love to see the fins take him on day 2.
Not even close

Some of the more important drills for guys like CBs and LBs.

Ridiculous

I mean.... what!?!? So slow for a safety

the ghost of Reshad Jones is probably faster still
He says to "Look at the tape..."
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

heh! Just stop it. Trolling is fine, but let's not stoop to this.
Remember that comment 3 years from now. Rondale moore was the focal point of his whole team...same with eskridge didn't play on loaded national title squads.

Back
Top Bottom