Pro Football Focus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Focus

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
****ing sucks.

Player grades already out for the Denver vs Panthers game 30 minutes after it ended?!?!? :lol: Based off the live broadcast?!?!:sidelol:

Im -****ing-possible. Pure trash.

Bingo.

Dan Hatman ‏@Dan_Hatman 6m6 minutes ago
Damn near impossible to get consistently accurate route concept and S reads off most of the angles of TV copy

This is a ****ing joke, right? Someone please tell me I'm being punked by PFF.

Ctfhe7eWEAALbXB.jpg

:confused:

Current Pass Defense Rankings:
Oakland - 32 (as in dead last)
San Diego - 30 (as in 3rd worst)

And before someone tries to claim that maybe teams do not throw Amerson or Hayward's way, this was literally the first play I came across for Amerson in that it was the first play of the game in week 3 vs Tenn.

Amerson is #29, you'll recognize him by the one who is slow in his drive back to the receiver and misses the tackle.
[vine]5rXXWU1Xz2A[/vine]

:sidelol: And there's more from where that came from.

TD here. Poor angle and speed to the edge or a business decision. :idk:
[vine]5rXj1qn96Vz[/vine]

Week 2: First play of the game, again. WR gains 4 yards from his tackle alone.
[vine]5rXt3935i2O[/vine]

Excellent click n close. :chuckle:
[vine]5rXF6POuW2r[/vine]

Only took Anderson about 5 yards to stop and come back to the ball. This ones a little blurry so here's the PbP
- Matt Ryan pass complete deep right to Aldrick Robinson for 20 yards (tackle by David Amerson)
[vine]5rXUBEv0Oqh[/vine]

Another missed tackle that leads to a TD.
[vine]5rXPtheElpm[/vine]

There you go folks, feast your eyes on the NFL's #1 CB . . . according to PFF. :bobdole:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it's garbage when they don't Maxschemewell in the top ten.

PFF's number one rated CB in week 5. :sidelol:

[tweet]785230660440985600[/tweet]

[tweet]785243116064215049[/tweet]

The site in its inception was a good complimentary tool to contrast the 'ol eyeball test. Once Collinsworth bought in and made it a site for profit the film study and rankings have been profitize and trashed to the point that you might as well go on the box score.

Sad really that a site that once had so much to offer is now basically garbage.

****ing sucks.

Player grades already out for the Denver vs Panthers game 30 minutes after it ended?!?!? :lol: Based off the live broadcast?!?!:sidelol:

Lol, I didn't realize you beat me to this. I missed this thread. But, yesterday, I pointed out that they had the Miami grades out a couple of hours after the end. Unless you have a team of analysts grading from the start of the game with all 22 film and slowing the film down to see all the pieces on the field, it is not an educated grade at all. It would be no better than me watching and then, without any cooling down period, giving my own observations.

Individual grades minutes after the games conclusion.

[tweet]798388093342642176[/tweet]

Impossible to have accurate individual grades released so quickly. Tabloid statistical analysis.

[tweet]803402862491484161[/tweet]

PFF had him as 2nd highest rookie pass rusher. :lol:

Right under Joey Bosa. :sidelol:

****ing sucks.

I defended PFF for a long time as the only objective grading system that watched every play, graded every player and was available to the public. Then they went mainstream, sold out, and now this. How can you possibly grade every play, every player, without re-watching every play multiple times? I mean unless you have five guys watching and grading every game in real time. Sad.

I defended PFF for a long time as the only objective grading system that watched every play, graded every player and was available to the public. Then they went mainstream, sold out, and now this. How can you possibly grade every play, every player, without re-watching every play multiple times? I mean unless you have five guys watching and grading every game in real time. Sad.

Yep.

Even then it's virtually impossible to grade every player individually and accurately from broadcast. Can't view route concepts and coverages without the All22 and there's no way you can assess either side of the line without the goal line cam.

Another prime example of why the judgment of those at PFF can not be trusted.

[tweet]806515579800666112[/tweet]

Pro Football ****ups have the Titans as the highest rated offensive line.

:lol:

Over Dallas.

:sidelol:

[tweet]831197738201137159[/tweet]

:chuckle:

[tweet]831204815904636928[/tweet]

:bobdole: No Finszone, Neil Hornsby never played football.

Sam Monson‏Verified account @PFF_Sam

- Derek Barnett feels pretty underrated. Guy has better PFF grades last year than Myles Garrett

:bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom