Pro Football Talk - "Mutual" Interest Between Dolphins and RB Aaron Jones | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Talk - "Mutual" Interest Between Dolphins and RB Aaron Jones

If he's not looking to break the bank, and there's mutual interest in a fair deal for both sides, then that's a game changer.

Never been a fan of spending big on an FA running back, but it would free up a top 50 pick for another position and Jones is a damn good all around every down back.

If he's not looking to break the bank, and there's mutual interest in a fair deal for both sides, then that's a game changer.

Never been a fan of spending big on an FA running back, but it would free up a top 50 pick for another position and Jones is a damn good all around every down back.
I agree.

What’s a fair deal for someone like him? $9,$10,$11M per?

Also, if this does happen hypothetically then what does it mean with RB in this draft? Are we looking at a day 2 target now?

Around 10 mil. Do it.

We need a few vets on offense. Can't go with all second year guys and rookies
I’d rather sign Leonard Williams and draft our RB. Not against adding a vet but these kinds of free agency pickups never work for us for some reason.

I'm scared of the bust factor, concerning signing a F/A RB. But with that being said, if Miami and Jones can come to a team friendly agreement, why not.

You always have concerns with the skill position players who sign with different teams during F/A, because the system change may not be suitable to them. Brieda was one example.

Draft Sewell, a WR, a center. Sign this kid. Then see if Tua can keep developing which I really have no doubt about

I don't want to pay big bucks to any RB. The way I think - we can improve team wins more by spending our FA money on LB, S and D-Line than adding a RB.
You’re right but those players might not be available. They’re all needs. As long the contract is structured appropriately, I have no problem RB being the impact player in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom