Pro Football Weekly and Yahoo NFL preview POSITION GRADES | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Weekly and Yahoo NFL preview POSITION GRADES

The Athlon book which had us finishing 2nd in the division and having the 6th seed in the playoffs had the pats missing out (and 8th in the AFC rankings)

The Yahoo book, which these grades came from, had us finishing 3rd behind the Jets, and Pats respectively.

I had 2 different magazines ... sorry for making it confusing lol

Gotcha :up:

we have the worst running backs in the division? thats a laugh..

According to this we do. This is garbage the Dolphins have the best if not one of the nest running attacks in the division. Once again, more disrespect to the Dolphins.

According to this we do. This is garbage the Dolphins have the best if not one of the nest running attacks in the division. Once again, more disrespect to the Dolphins.

Erm... Try the fourth best running attack in the league.

I'd say that the Bills have backs that are just as talented as ours, if not moreso, because not only do they have Marshawn and Fredie Jackson, but now they've got Spiller. However, the Jets with Shonne Green L.T. and the Pats with Marooney and Faulk do NOT beat Ronnie and Ricky.

Erm... Try the fourth best running attack in the league.

I'd say that the Bills have backs that are just as talented as ours, if not moreso, because not only do they have Marshawn and Fredie Jackson, but now they've got Spiller. However, the Jets with Shonne Green L.T. and the Pats with Marooney and Faulk do NOT beat Ronnie and Ricky.
Most of that's true, but the running backs of the Bills are not better than the Dolphins. They may have talent, but I question their effectiveness. Jackson is solid, Lynch is average to below average a lot of the time, and Spiller is an unproven rookie. They still have questions that I want to see answered before I say they are more talented than Ronnie and Ricky.

I'm not good at trying to rate players or anything. One of the few things I don't get is how Miami and Buffalo are given the same grade at QB. I guess with the internet anyone can be a "journalist" and everyone is tough :)

I'm not good at trying to rate players or anything. One of the few things I don't get is how Miami and Buffalo are given the same grade at QB. I guess with the internet anyone can be a "journalist" and everyone is tough :)
I don't understand the QB thing either. I think it is pretty obvious that Henne is way better than any Bill qarterback. Also, with the Internet today anyone can post something and try to make it sound good.

I usually buy one or two of the preview magazines each year. Not really for Dolphins coverage, but I like being able to read up on the other 31 teams.

I think the magazine that has the best Draft preview book and the best regular season book is Lindys Sports. Their magazine comes out next Tuesday.

-Henne automatically deserves at least a B- considering wut he did last year, then you give him brandon marshall. i cant wait to c those c's blow up in your faces-A
-Then the second best RB dou and the best FB in the league gets a B, tell me why people are scared to give grades-EASY A+
-The best d line in football, a b-. some people just dont no football-SOLID B+(need legit NT)
-WR-yaw already know-A-
-O LINE-A
-LB-B+
-DB-B-
-ST-B

Just loook at your grades and tell me does that loook like a parcells 3rd year team?NO.
WE ARE FINALLY SB CONTENDERS

I do think we have an A- worth OL with our starters and I think our RB are rated a tad low but lets face it...we dont have a great RB tandem. The potential is there and we have seen it work how it should before but not consistently enough. I hope Ricky is healthy :)

-Henne automatically deserves at least a B- considering wut he did last year, then you give him brandon marshall. i cant wait to c those c's blow up in your faces-A
-Then the second best RB dou and the best FB in the league gets a B, tell me why people are scared to give grades-EASY A+
-The best d line in football, a b-. some people just dont no football-SOLID B+(need legit NT)
-WR-yaw already know-A-
-O LINE-A
-LB-B+
-DB-B-
-ST-B

Just loook at your grades and tell me does that loook like a parcells 3rd year team?NO.
WE ARE FINALLY SB CONTENDERS
Seriously? If Henne automatically deserves a B- then you have to place 15 other QB's who played better than him automatically ahead too.. and "C" is average in their ratings. We also, don't have anything close to the best d-line in football. You overrated us according to their "C" being average ratings at every position.

Back
Top Bottom