Problems with the draft/player rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problems with the draft/player rankings

gator_sensation said:
Please stop saying "Did you ever saw him play"!!

HA! I was GOING to comment on that, but I thought it was a typo.....twice

Agent51 said:
Woa, I'm not taking away ANYTHING form the other two, nor was I implying that Brown was way low before the combine, My main thing was the fact that the combine and workouts weigh so much when ONE DAY of running, jumping, and lifting weights HARDLY can sum up your IN GAME performance of your career to that point. I simply used Brown and Benson's situation because it is the most notable rise/fall situation of the draft. You proved my point by saying Benson did it to himself by not working out anywhere else and having a bad pro day. Look HOW BAD he slipped, just from that ONE day, it's ridiculous.

*added in edit* and I WILL be happy with any of the three, they are all outstanding backs, and I LIKE them all, but Benson is my absolute favorite, so I am obviously pulling for him

Yeah, I kind of got the impression that you did not dislike the other two.

As for the rise and fall, I bet my last buck that the real personel people from the NFL teams did not have him fall just because of the combine. He's done nothing but run the football since high school, and he gained somewhere in the range of 15,000 yards while doing so.

My only problem with Caddy is his size coupled with the way he runs sometimes. He never gives an inch, which lets some of the big fellas catch up to him while he fights for that inch. I'm not saying he is tiny, but I do think his legs from the knees down are too thin. He's had a couple of injuries which would be no big deal but one was a broken fibula. I'd still be elated if Saban likes him, and I'd be right in line to get his jersey, but I just prefer the other two a tad more.....

Back
Top Bottom