Problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problems

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
1. I do not want to win, but if we do at least Pitt gets another loss to help our pick from them.
2. Booger McFarland is awful.

We can kiss that 1st pick goodbye! I do like seeing the progress. I think that we do have good coaching.

The guys are playing hard, but whomever calls the defensive plays clearly wants them to lose. Top 10 mind bogglingly stupid plays I’ve seen this year.
Can't bring yourself to say the word
..can you?

I'll say it for you...

TANK!!!

So this team and CS have shown growth...and this what we get from you all?

Rudolph heating up...TD pass to Schuster.

Why isn't Howard out there?

All out blitz on a 3rd and 20. Super tank play. You literally could have called any play but that one and would have done better.

That is how you lose in an madden. Howard is not out there because he was playing too well.

Miami was dominating for most of the first half. Steelers made adjustments, but Miami failed to counter. I'm losing faith in this coaching staff.

Miami doesn't have the personnel to counter. Just a fact. Maybe by week 16 you will acknowledge this basic premise.

Miami was dominating for most of the first half. Steelers made adjustments, but Miami failed to counter. I'm losing faith in this coaching staff.

seriously dude??? We don’t have the personnel to make second half adjustments. Flores will be fine. He has these scrubs playing hard and tough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom