Problems | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problems

Armando said Howard Hurt

All out blitz on a 3rd and 20. Super tank play. You literally could have called any play but that one and would have done better.

That is how you lose in an madden. Howard is not out there because he was playing too well.

Except we seen NE use this mentality against the Jets. They only fell back after the game was out of control.

Zero blitz was how they had the opposing QB seeing "ghosts".

Except we seen NE use this mentality against the Jets. They only fell back after the game was out of control.

Zero blitz was how they had the opposing QB seeing "ghosts".

Yeah because we are the Pats or have a defense as good as they do?

Guys dont worry, these guys are trying to lose, cause if they are not, then they are horrible coaches who make horrible coaching decisions before and during the game... on and off the field.

I read that in Norm McDonald's voice, lol.

With Rudolph playing as such, why not? In 2019 what is your issue?

Whose man responsibility was that on the play you are whining about? Why was he so wide open? Because we understand via replay it was man coverage.

Fitzpatrick Is terrible. He plays good at time but will lose when it count.. we have too draft qb next yr that can run and pass.

Can't bring yourself to say the word
..can you?

I'll say it for you...

TANK!!!
I do not think the players or coaches are trying to lose. They are just undermanned. I want that first pick, I do not want to have to package picks and trade up. We need every pick we have AND must hit on almost all of them.

I do not think the players or coaches are trying to lose. They are just undermanned. I want that first pick, I do not want to have to package picks and trade up. We need every pick we have AND must hit on almost all of them.

The players aren't trying to lose. To a man, they are outmatched...

The coach(es), on the other hand...I would lay odds that they are tanking having to coach that talent level and terribly coaching that talent level.

So this team and CS have shown growth...and this what we get from you all?
I honestly don’t see where the coaching staff has shown growth. Last night it was more of the same old Dolphins. 3rd and long for the opponents? Automatic. 4th and 1 for the Dolphins? Call a play action pass. Illegal formation penalty on the kickoff after we had scored a TD. We’re still shooting ourselves in the foot. Don’t see a difference.

Back
Top Bottom