ProFootballTalk: Jaguars send Jalen Ramsey to Rams for two first-round picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ProFootballTalk: Jaguars send Jalen Ramsey to Rams for two first-round picks

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
The Jalen Ramsey era in Jacksonville is over, and now he’s heading to Los Angeles.

The Jaguars are trading Ramsey to the Rams for two first-round draft picks as well as the Rams’ 2021 fourth-round pick.

That’s a massive haul for any one player, but the Jaguars weren’t going to give Ramsey up for anything less than a major haul. Ramsey has made it clear he wanted to be traded, but Jaguars owner Shad Khan did not want to lose him. Apparently they decided that the Rams’ offer was too good to pass up.

It’s an aggressive move from the Rams, who have fallen behind both the 49ers and Seahawks in the NFC West and are eager to turn their season around. The Rams’ pass defense was already struggling, even before putting cornerback Aqib Talib on injured reserve and trading cornerback Marcus Peters to the Ravens.

Ramsey is one of the most talented cornerbacks in the NFL and has the potential to be a major difference-maker. For the Rams, he’d better be. They’ve just given up a fortune to acquire him.

ProFootballTalk: Jaguars send Jalen Ramsey to Rams for two first-round picks
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...len-ramsey-to-rams-for-two-first-round-picks/

I really thought he would go to the Chiefs good for the Rams, super star Aaron Donald and super star Jalen Ramsey makes for a formidable defense.

I really thought he would go to the Chiefs, good for the Rams, super star Aaron Donald and super star Jalen Ramsey makes for a formidable defense.
I honestly didn’t think he’d go anywhere until the offseason. Good haul for the jags though.

Rams still gonna lose games. Todd Gurley is the straw that stirs that drink. Goff is pedestrian.

Think about this..we got TWO 1st rounder and a ONE 2nd for Tunsil.

Think about that...more compensation than a bonafid best at his position player in Ramsey!

Think about this..we got TWO 1st rounder and a ONE 2nd for Tunsil.

Think about that...more compensation than a bonafid best at his position player in Ramsey!

We can slice it how we want, but the 2nd was 2021 (not next year) and we had to give our 4th from THIS year for this... oh and we threw in Kenny Stills who was considered valuable across the league, who was also confirmed going to get us a 4th from at least one other team... (considering we got a 2021 2nd and traded our 4th this year in the swap, means they essentially gave us a 3rd for Kenny, which is a good deal).

Not sure why there is so much revisionist history about the trade. I don't get why so many people feel the need to over defend the Fins like they haven't been mediocre beyond imagine for 2 decades.

We can slice it how we want, but the 2nd was 2021 (not next year) and we had to give our 4th from THIS year for this... oh and we threw in Kenny Stills who was considered valuable across the league, who was also confirmed going to get us a 4th from at least one other team... (considering we got a 2021 2nd and traded our 4th this year in the swap, means they essentially gave us a 3rd for Kenny, which is a good deal).

Not sure why there is so much revisionist history about the trade. I don't get why so many people feel the need to over defend the Fins like they haven't been mediocre beyond imagine for 2 decades.

I know it's hard, but try to stay focus on THIS conversation or don't comment at all.
Back to the corner you go and be quiet.

I know it's hard, but try to stay focus on THIS conversation or don't comment at all.
Back to the corner you go and be quiet.

The conversation was about the compensation for Ramsey - which you compared to the compensation of Tunsil. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. Do you speak down to people and use the monkey avatar on purpose or is that just irony of you being a complete asshole?

Kind of enjoy seeing the genius/future of the NFL coach struggle. Another dumb move by the rams. Their OL sucks and they have no cap room to improve or draft capital. They’ll be Kyle Shannahan’s biotch for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom