Projected Depth Chart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projected Depth Chart

stclair over mcdougle at rt? imo that will neva happen

First of all, Damn that DL looks good!
QB-don't think Gus over A.J.
RB-don't think Minor over Kay-Jay (where's Ricky:cry:)
FB-even if Morris is 2nd string, I think he will get more playing time than that
may lead one to believe.
OL-Who knows??
DEF-looks good except: don't know too much about Spragan, but there seemed to be more excitement over Crowder. Am hoping for more from Roundtree.

Spragan is a pretty talented player who's a late bloomer. Most people are more excited about crowder because of his youth, but really, spragans probably the better choice, atleast for this year anyway.

Roth 3rd string?

Carter 2nd string?

I also think, Crowder will start along with AJ & McDougle.

SECfootball said:
Roth behind Bowens and Wade Smith ahead of Hadnot?
Hadnot is starting RG on it. Do you want him to be a starter and a 2nd stringer at the same time?:confused::confused::confused:

Not Good Aj Over Frerrotte, Bowens is going to Retire, McDougle will beat St Clair and Kay under Minor and maybe Gordon no

Kevin Carter should start over Holliday in a 4-3. For the money we paid Carter, he better be a starting DT or DE in our defense.

Bowens might be cut, so Roth would bump up. Shiryonda Mitchell is injured also I believe... and its a toss up at FS between Tillman and Bell. Bell has the prototypical size and speed for your ideal FS, but injury problems.

I thought Crowder was more of an ILB instead of an SLB... hmm. I had him playing behind ZT......

WitheringPlant said:
Hadnot is starting RG on it. Do you want him to be a starter and a 2nd stringer at the same time?:confused::confused::confused:

haha, oops, I just looked at C and LT as far the o-line goes, and I can't stand Smith.

Kevin Carter was not guaranteed 8 million to be a rotation player off the bench. He will without a doubt be somewhere starting on the front.

Bad bad bad. As you guys mentioned about Carter, how can they have him backing up Taylor with Holliday starting? I'd look for Carter to start at RDT, since when they go to an odd front it will be the LDT who plays the 1 technique, which will be Traylor. IMO, the DL right now has to be Holliday, Traylor, Carter and Taylor, left to right. On a lesser note, they have Hunt as a SS and Akins as a FS and that is also bass ackwards.

The offensive starters I agree with except McDougle will be the starter at RT and IMO that is as sure a thing as we have anywhere on the OL, except for James at LG.

Back
Top Bottom