Projected/leaked sched we heard about | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projected/leaked sched we heard about

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Just speculating here - is Week 1 Sept 5 or Sept 12th?

If it's the 12th, I'm matching the Marlins schedule with the leaked? schedule we read about here and the schedule for the Marlins is conducive to that sked for the Dolphins. For instance, if week 1 is Sept 12th, the marlins are away that date. With weeks 2 and 3 for the Dolphins away and the return on Week 4, October 3rd, then the Marlins are also away.

What do you think? You can tell I'm going crazy (along with everyone else) waiting for the true schedule to come out and now I hear also that it's delayed.

The opening weekend it the 12th, but as far as the leaked schedule, I think I read on PFT that there was a conflict with the Ravens game (orioles were playing same day as we play them there) so that sched. is probably bs...

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
The opening weekend it the 12th, but as far as the leaked schedule, I think I read on PFT that there was a conflict with the Ravens game (orioles were playing same day as we play them there) so that sched. is probably bs...

But don't the Orioles play at their own stadium? They don't share like we have to do they?

Originally posted by njfinfan

But don't the Orioles play at their own stadium? They don't share like we have to do they?

From what I've heard, Camden Yards is very close to the Ravens stadium and that they never have the Ravens and Orioles play on the same day at home.

Originally posted by LarryFinFan

The orioles do have their own staduim,,I don't know if it's a traffic or fan sharing thing that they wouldn't play on the same day.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
The orioles do have their own staduim,,I don't know if it's a traffic or fan sharing thing that they wouldn't play on the same day.

I've been to a few Orioles games and it appears that Both stadiums share most of the same parking area.

It would theoretically be possible to have both games on the same day if the Orioles were playing a lesser team like Detroit (lesser showup at birds game) and they would need to add more time between game starts.

It would be a good thing if they did schedule the games like that...there would be more room for us Dolphin fans to go to the game. I wouldn't want to park at the stadium though. I would take the Metro into the city.

Originally posted by njfinfan

They have their own stadium within sight of the Ravens. They both share the same parking tho.

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

I've been to a few Orioles games and it appears that Both stadiums share most of the same parking area.

It would theoretically be possible to have both games on the same day if the Orioles were playing a lesser team like Detroit (lesser showup at birds game) and they would need to add more time between game starts.

It would be a good thing if they did schedule the games like that...there would be more room for us Dolphin fans to go to the game. I wouldn't want to park at the stadium though. I would take the Metro into the city.

True, it's doable if one played a 1:00 gm and the other on "Sunday Night Football" for example. ;)

Back
Top Bottom