Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bump, only 2 views, 51 and me obviously I have to have a title like RB? or any other crap to get attention, sorry I forgot this is a fan site and fans only look after stupid rumors.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
Bump, only 2 views, 51 and me obviously I have to have a title like RB? or any other crap to get attention, sorry I forgot this is a fan site and fans only look after stupid rumors.
Calm down, you have only had this up for about 20 minutes. Mid-Afternoon is a little slow so you have to be patient.

Anyways, It is a nice chart and it is a real good way to seperate every player. I looked it over a bit and it is a little different then the one I have in my Sporting News draft book(they also rank every player, regardless of position).

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How old is the one you have? If its recent I would like you to post some differences so we can discuss them.

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
woa, is the sporting news one out? damn, i totally forgot about it this year. Oh well, I'll wait til the next one comes out, it'll be a little updated (like a week, haha)

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Agent51 said:
woa, is the sporting news one out? damn, i totally forgot about it this year. Oh well, I'll wait til the next one comes out, it'll be a little updated (like a week, haha)
It came out the first week of March.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Philter25 said:
Wheres Ernest Shazor? :confused:

In the 4th rd listed as a OLB. Obviuosly cause of his horrible lack of speed, whoever picks him will have a steal, just like the Poole thing.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
How old is the one you have? If its recent I would like you to post some differences so we can discuss them.
I don't have it on me right now(I will go get it later) but one difference I saw was that SN had Fason as a 1st rounder and this one has him as a 2nd rounder(which is probably more realistic).

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:

wow, i missed it by a lot, ooops. so what does it say about our boys in round 1?

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:

Many prodays behind, I would still like you to post the differences.

Top Bottom