Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
Bump, only 2 views, 51 and me obviously I have to have a title like RB? or any other crap to get attention, sorry I forgot this is a fan site and fans only look after stupid rumors.

A little sensitive arent you :roflmao:Nice post though

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DonShula84 said:
If you go into user CP you can customize what it says

yeah i know, i saw that when i set it up, but I wanted to see the progression, I'll change it someday

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
This a chart that shows where picking a certain player is equal to his value and if you pick that player anywhere higher its reaching for that player.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/valueboard.html[/QUOTE]

Center Scott Mruczkowski, Toledo ---------- Thats wrong he plays for Bowling Green State University

I don't trust any chart that can't even get the correct schools next to the players. based on that i say the chart sucks.

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Could T.A. Mcclendon really fall to the 6th? In that case the boom seems higher than the bust.

Awsi Dooger

Club Member
Reaction score
That 7th round is going to last a week

They must have 100 players going in that round. Mr. Irrelevant, Mr. Immaterial, Mr. Impertinent...

Usually I prefer late round linemen, but you can give me LeFors in the 5th and McClendon in the 6th right now.

afishfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Joey 22 said:
This a chart that shows where picking a certain player is equal to his value and if you pick that player anywhere higher its reaching for that player.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/valueboard.html

ok the chart is stupid....anybody that would waste a pick on chris rix needs their head examined. reaching according to who?? do you have the dolphins draft grades?......so i guess the chart is meaningless then huh??? nothing but speculation.

Top Bottom