Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projections for Value Where a Player Should be Picked

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
He is listed as an Outside Linebacker.......hmmmmmmmmm mistake?:hmmm:

No mistake, a very fast and light OLB translates to the NFL as a SS (Bua) and a very big and slow SS translates to a OLB.

Nublar7 said:
Says Cedric Benson for us.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, too bad its from march 1, and too bad Saban didn't write it, or I'd be the world's happiest man right now, my favorite college player from my favorite team would be going to play for my favorite pro team, doesn't get much better than that. I don't wanna have to buy a Benson jersey from another team, hahaha. If we take him you better believe my @$$ will be at nflshop.com ordering a Benson "personalized" jersey with #1 on it before he even holds up his #1 jersey

Joey 22 said:
No mistake, a very fast and light OLB translates to the NFL as a SS (Bua) and a very big and slow SS translates to a OLB.

I just hope we get a chance to take a poke at Shazor. I watched this past season, he was everywhere. He is the kind of safety that we need around here. I like how he is very physical and aggressive up on the line. His pass coverage was not to bad either.

RBs cant take #1 in the NFL, has to be from 20 to 49.

Joey 22 said:
RBs cant take #1 in the NFL, has to be from 20 to 49.

I know, I meant like I'd order a jersey in honor of him being our 1st rounder, like how the first rounders always hold up a jersey with the #1 on it when they go on stage

great chart, how long did that take to make? I have a feeling we may take a shot at McPherson or Wilkerson in the 3rd, I guess if we did that would be overreaching slightly but I think some people would disagree. Great work though

Back
Top Bottom