Prominent Former College Coach Linked To Dolphins Assistant Job. And Rizzi In Demand | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prominent Former College Coach Linked To Dolphins Assistant Job. And Rizzi In Demand

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
You mean the same guy that went to Arkansas and failed miserably. If the Dolphins are trying to tank for next years draft, they are heading in the right direction.:rolleyes:

Flores holds former Wisconsin and Arkansas coach Brett Bielema in high regard, and the two have gotten to know each other well in the past year, with Bielema currently working as a consultant to Patriots head coach Bill Belichick.
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article224471515.html

Weird that reports seem like it's a done deal and the fins remain silent...bush league. I hope our oc has some damn nfl experience, getting ridiculous .

I know people here in Wisconsin can't stand Bielema ever since he left the Wisconsin Badgers. His personality leaves a lot to be desired imo.

I know people here in Wisconsin can't stand Bielema ever since he left the Wisconsin Badgers. His personality leaves a lot to be desired imo.
Although he failed at Arkansas he left at a time where if you were offered a chance to be the head coach of a big SEC school its because you were considered to be one of the best coaches in the country I understand why he did what he did, Wisconsin fans due have a right to be mad though.

I would be okay with it. If we are really going to try and change our culture for the better, at least they will be on the same page. Besides, some people are better off staying coordinators rather than being head coaches and vis versa. Unfortunately, you have to actually have them in that capacity to find out.

Can Rizzi be taken for the same position with the Jets? If so, Ross should give the man a handsome raise.

It's worth noting that Bielema is the one that that told Ireland that he should draft Rusell Wilson, and got laughed out if the building. He's no dummy.

Back
Top Bottom