Promote Houck & Bring in a Hall of Famer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Promote Houck & Bring in a Hall of Famer

:shakeno: Art Shell did wonders for the Raiders OL this past season. Another one star thread.

No.

I could see the team trying to retain Houck past this year with a raise and a bump in title to AHC, but I he hasn't ever done anything I've heard of that makes it seem he wants to be an OC.

As to Shell...there is no reason you bring in anybody else when you have Houck and the guy from USC as his understudy. Even if I would hire Art Shell as an OL coach (and I wouldn't -- he'd probably laugh at the offer), I wouldn't hire him in this case.

I thought we should promote Hudson Houck to the OC Position and release mularky and bring in ART SHELL as our offensive line coach. Wat do u think

One star, thats what I think :shakeno:

i think Huock has had chances to go to ocoord but he chose not too..why would he now?

I think this coaching search has us all thinking crazy thoughts. If the Dolphins were to promote Houck, which I doubt, I would not want Art Shell.

I thought we should promote Hudson Houck to the OC Position and release mularky and bring in ART SHELL as our offensive line coach. Wat do u think

Umm... No!

Back
Top Bottom