proof of possible trade with Bucks.

miami mayham

Hammered
Reaction score
scroll down from dolphins shut out of prime time header from sunsentinal.com

Bucs may want No. 2 to draft quarterback

The Dolphins may have the chance to trade the No. 2 pick in the draft, as ESPN reported that Tampa Bay is considering moving up in the first round to select a quarterback. The Buccaneers, who select at No. 5, have extensively scouted California's Aaron Rodgers and Utah's Alex Smith, both of whom also are under consideration by San Francisco with the top overall pick.

The Dolphins entertained Smith on Wednesday for a pre-draft visit, but the franchise has interest in moving down from the No. 2 pick to acquire more draft choices.

there you go guys I told you i don't lie!

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
miami mayham said:

The Dolphins may have the chance to trade the No. 2 pick in the draft, as ESPN reported that Tampa Bay is considering moving up in the first round to select a quarterback. The Buccaneers, who select at No. 5, have extensively scouted California's Aaron Rodgers and Utah's Alex Smith, both of whom also are under consideration by San Francisco with the top overall pick.

The Dolphins entertained Smith on Wednesday for a pre-draft visit, but the franchise has interest in moving down from the No. 2 pick to acquire more draft choices.

However, your thread title stated that the Bucs WERE trading with the Dolphins, plus you gave picks which the Dolphins would recieve. You made it very confusing.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
miami mayham said:

Did you really needed to start a new thread? Why not just reply on the one you had started already?

miami mayham

Hammered
Reaction score
why

njfinfan mod edit: Because you already have an existing thread. I realize you don't want your thread to leave the main page, but you must still post in that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Most importantly, it's not the "Bucks" it's the "Bucs" (short for Buccaneers). ;)

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
miami mayham said:

As Nublar noted, your previous post and headline was deceptive, whether intentional or not. What you said and what this says are two entirely different things. Just admit that you goofed up by either misreading the article or overstating it and move on ...

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dude, you really shouldnt make them title saying that we did make a trade. You knew that people would come in here and be all happy,but you made everybody really furious over that previous thread that you made.

Top Bottom