Proof that we're not "tanking" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that we're not "tanking"

kmev827

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think the handling of the qb situation shows that we are not tanking (i.e. doing whatever we can to have as bad of a record as possible.) If the staff thought that rosen is better than fitz, and gives us a better chance to win, I cant imagine rosen wouldnt be starting given the potential that he could be the long term answer at qb. Either they think rosen gives us a better chance to win but are not playing him because they want to lose to draft a qb, which makes no sense, or they think fitz gives us a better chance to win and, therefore, are actually trying to win.

Give it up.

Just rewatch Baltimore/Miami again. The players realize it’s a tank job, the FO knows it’s a tank job, the media knows Miami is taking, the beat writers too. The owner has prett much admitted it as well. What’s it going to take to confirm this for you, rename the mascot Tank?

Possible, I also think that we aren’t playing Rosen to save him from the abuse. Another year like last year for Rosen and he will likely have ptsd.

I would actually start Rosen at this point and have him in a shotgun the entire game. Just let him gun the whole time. **** it! Get Rosen some reps.

Yes your right we ain't tanking.

The baby fin is not being kept in a tank it's been thrown out into the deep ocean for every shark, Raven, killer whale, Patriot to feast on.

As to the QB, you have a green as grass OL but needs time to prove it's self. If it does start too then give Rosen a fair chance to prove himself behind a line that might vaguely protect him instead of running for his life.

Yes your right we ain't tanking.

The baby fin is not being kept in a tank it's been thrown out into the deep ocean for every shark, Raven, killer whale, Patriot to feast on.

As to the QB, you have a green as grass OL but needs time to prove it's self. If it does start too then give Rosen a fair chance to prove himself behind a line that might vaguely protect him instead of running for his life.

How's Adelaide?

I think the handling of the qb situation shows that we are not tanking (i.e. doing whatever we can to have as bad of a record as possible.) If the staff thought that rosen is better than fitz, and gives us a better chance to win, I cant imagine rosen wouldnt be starting given the potential that he could be the long term answer at qb. Either they think rosen gives us a better chance to win but are not playing him because they want to lose to draft a qb, which makes no sense, or they think fitz gives us a better chance to win and, therefore, are actually trying to win.
Talk about making no sense - we have been in tank mode since March do you follow the transactions and subtractions??

Give it up.

Just rewatch Baltimore/Miami again. The players realize it’s a tank job, the FO knows it’s a tank job, the media knows Miami is taking, the beat writers too. The owner has prett much admitted it as well. What’s it going to take to confirm this for you, rename the mascot Tank?

They won't believe it even when the league investigates it.

You could find some silver lining in Rosen not playing. Not saying this is WHY he isn't, but at least it doesn't tip our hand regarding the draft in certain scenarios. We COULD feasibly argue (even if folks don't believe us) that we have an answer at QB in Rosen that we've been developing. If Rosen plays significant time and flames out, well then everyone knows what we need to do in the draft and we lose leverage in certain scenarios.

What the hell are you smoking? Do you really think they would have traded L.T and Kenny Stills a week before the season started? Get real.

Back
Top Bottom