Proof that we're not "tanking" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that we're not "tanking"

I think the handling of the qb situation shows that we are not tanking (i.e. doing whatever we can to have as bad of a record as possible.) If the staff thought that rosen is better than fitz, and gives us a better chance to win, I cant imagine rosen wouldnt be starting given the potential that he could be the long term answer at qb. Either they think rosen gives us a better chance to win but are not playing him because they want to lose to draft a qb, which makes no sense, or they think fitz gives us a better chance to win and, therefore, are actually trying to win.

Either being this bad was a purposeful tank, or our front office is so bad that they thought this was a competitive roster to trot out. Which one sounds better to you?

Last edited:
we are not tanking we are just ****......

All we need is for Houston to lose the next 15 and we get the #1 pick anyway. :lol:

The issue with this is that it ignores all the contrary evidence that we are tanking.

How are there still people that don't believe we are tanking? Talk about hiding your head in the sand...

Give it up.

Just rewatch Baltimore/Miami again. The players realize it’s a tank job, the FO knows it’s a tank job, the media knows Miami is taking, the beat writers too. The owner has prett much admitted it as well. What’s it going to take to confirm this for you, rename the mascot Tank?
This was the funniest post I've seen here in a few years.

I think both can be true: A) We're trying to win every time, B) We're trading away the present for the future.

I don't think any player or coach is specifically trying to lose, but they don't have to; they're just not as good and will lose anyways. This is probably the deal.

Back
Top Bottom