Proof that we're not "tanking" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that we're not "tanking"

I think the handling of the qb situation shows that we are not tanking (i.e. doing whatever we can to have as bad of a record as possible.) If the staff thought that rosen is better than fitz, and gives us a better chance to win, I cant imagine rosen wouldnt be starting given the potential that he could be the long term answer at qb. Either they think rosen gives us a better chance to win but are not playing him because they want to lose to draft a qb, which makes no sense, or they think fitz gives us a better chance to win and, therefore, are actually trying to win.
I think the handling of the qb situation shows that we are not tanking (i.e. doing whatever we can to have as bad of a record as possible.) If the staff thought that rosen is better than fitz, and gives us a better chance to win, I cant imagine rosen wouldnt be starting given the potential that he could be the long term answer at qb. Either they think rosen gives us a better chance to win but are not playing him because they want to lose to draft a qb, which makes no sense, or they think fitz gives us a better chance to win and, therefore, are actually trying to win.

In the players mind they are not tanking. Players have pride and desire to win. The team has set them up to fail. They can block the outside noise as much as they want but sooner or later a majority will give up like at the end of the last game.

Back
Top Bottom