proposed trade by me

John Biello

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
How would you guys feel about a swap with minnesota, our number 2 overall. so they can snatch edwards or williams whom weve heard they covet to replace moss. and we would recieve michael bennett there number 18 and maybe a 5th rounder...i think it would be cool, bennetts speed is unreal, and hes been to the probowl in this sytem with linehan...just an idea what do u guys think?

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
I dont want Bennett, guy is injured way to much. If he was reliable than Linehan wouldnt of had to draft Smith or Mewelde Moore.

Anthony3454

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
That's a horrible trade, maybe if they include #7 overall then it might be a good trade.

knight6jb

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anthony3454 said:
That's a horrible trade, maybe if they include #7 overall then it might be a good trade.
Seriously, how can people think that would be an ok or good trade. We should get both their first, a day 2 pick, a player and probably more. The #2 pick is worth a whole lot more then the #18, a 5th, and Bennett!

SQuinn17

League Dominator
Reaction score
claytonAndDuper said:
How would you guys feel about a swap with minnesota, our number 2 overall. so they can snatch edwards or williams whom weve heard they covet to replace moss. and we would recieve michael bennett there number 18 and maybe a 5th rounder...i think it would be cool, bennetts speed is unreal, and hes been to the probowl in this sytem with linehan...just an idea what do u guys think?

no. i think it sucks. theres a large difference between the #2 pick and #18...that difference isnt michael bennett.

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Its only horrible because the reason to trade down is to acquire more picks, and in this scenario we dont do that. Plus, Bennett is just average and injury prone- we need a franchise back.

larfo2224

Second String
Reaction score
I think it's a terrible trade. Bennett is way to injury prone. If we trade out of the number 2 slot, it needs to be for more picks, so we can build a young team. Plus the number 2 for 18 leaves a lot of value to be desired.

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
Honestly, how many times does the true value of the #2 overall have to be explained?

MarinoIsKeen

Hammered
Reaction score
Quite simply if we can trade down and get an extra pick(s) and player(s) I wouldn't complain. Others have stated it before, but at least we wouldn't be paying #2 $$$$ ya know.

Top Bottom