proposed trade by me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

proposed trade by me

FinsFanatic said:
Bad Idea

Defintly #7, bennet and a 4th or 5th

It would still cost them more then that. They are not getting the #2 without giving up the #7 and the #18 plus more!!!

trades tha resemble rapes dont occur all that often in the nfl guys, look at how us and cleveland were run recently...i was just thinking that would could get a back, along with gordon and minor, who can all do a little bit of everything and is a homerun threat. then we could draft barron at the 18 or even the 7 to solidify our left tackle position, after that, any other picks would be a bonus...but i guess theres a reason all of us are currently emoployed by nfl teams though lol thanks for the responses keep em coming

claytonAndDuper said:
trades tha resemble rapes dont occur all that often in the nfl guys, look at how us and cleveland were run recently...i was just thinking that would could get a back, along with gordon and minor, who can all do a little bit of everything and is a homerun threat. then we could draft barron at the 18 or even the 7 to solidify our left tackle position, after that, any other picks would be a bonus...but i guess theres a reason all of us are currently emoployed by nfl teams though lol thanks for the responses keep em coming

We would be getting raped if we traded the #2 for anything less the #7 and #18 plus more. The value of the #2 pick is very very high, go look at a draft value chart online, and figure out how the #7, a late round, and Bennett would add up compared to the #2, it's no where close.

i dont know where to acess the draft chart, but it makes sense in that case. but how much value does the number 2 pick have to us...i dont se them paying a qb number 2 pick money, like rivers and eli got last year, and stud running backs arent as hard to find especially in this draft. it would be nice if they parted with the number 18 also, that would be great. be nice is johnson was around then

claytonAndDuper said:
i dont know where to acess the draft chart, but it makes sense in that case. but how much value does the number 2 pick have to us...i dont se them paying a qb number 2 pick money, like rivers and eli got last year, and stud running backs arent as hard to find especially in this draft. it would be nice if they parted with the number 18 also, that would be great. be nice is johnson was around then

I know the #2 pick is worth 2600 points, Im gonna search around for one on yahoo, I have ESPN insider so thats where I get mine, but I'll try to find you another one.

FakeSpike13 said:
how bout the 7th and onterrio smith ;]

You're kidding right, 7th,18th, a later round, and smith is a consideration, just like Bennett would be....but the value of the 7th and smith is so far from the value of the #2!

id take him, we have morris as a short yardage back, bennet can be a home run hitter with that sprinters speed. i wish they would swing something like that

bennett is injury prone. a better trade our 1st round pick and surtain for there 2first round picks and there second. sound any better?

Back
Top Bottom