Props For JT From CBSsportsline..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props For JT From CBSsportsline.....

Some more props for JT. If he has high-profile last two games, he wins it. Bright spot for otherwise dismal season.

4. Jason Taylor, DE, Miami. "Jason Taylor, I don't know what more I can say about him,'' Nick Saban said over the phone after another tour de force performance by Taylor. "He makes great plays every game.'' I watched 70 percent of this game, and I'll bet Matt Light will be having some very bad dreams about Taylor for a few nights.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/12/10/mmqb/4.html

c. If you watched Jason Taylor as much as I have this season, you'd say, "The man's overtaken Champ Bailey, Julius Peppers and Brian Urlacher as defensive player of the year."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/12/10/mmqb/6.html

I think merriman does have a shot a DMVP. And wasnt his suspension for an over the counter cough medicine. Everyone that is a phins fan would love to see merriman in a fins uni. But in my eyes if Taylor keeps up the season he is having that there is no way he can be overlooked. Bailey probably wont get it because Denver is starting to lose.

Champ Bailey?? :sidelol: Sorry, but a defensive back does very little to affect the outcome of a game the way a defensive lineman does. Champ does one thing...make interceptions....while JT makes tackles, sacks, forces INT's, hurries, forces fumbles, tipped passes, and pretty much everything you could ask of a defensive player. Put Champ in the pro-bowl, but don't insult JT by hinting that Champ is in the same company. Same for Cheater Merriman.

JT is the Defensive MVP....without him we are probably 4-9 or worse.

Roman529 said:
Champ Bailey?? :sidelol: Sorry, but a defensive back does very little to affect the outcome of a game the way a defensive lineman does. Champ does one thing...make interceptions....while JT makes tackles, sacks, forces INT's, hurries, forces fumbles, tipped passes, and pretty much everything you could ask of a defensive player. Put Champ in the pro-bowl, but don't insult JT by hinting that Champ is in the same company. Same for Cheater Merriman.

JT is the Defensive MVP....without him we are probably 4-9 or worse.

Bailey DOES affect the game though. He makes the QB look at the #2 WR because the #1 WR is covered by CB. He makes less plays cause they go to the opposite side

On that note i think JT should finish 1st and no lower than 2nd in the race since he's been dominating lately and one of the main reason Miami is winning.

Back
Top Bottom