Props On The Win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props On The Win

You guys deserved better. We won by 4 but your guy missed a FG plus a PAT and that last pass to Clay should have won you the game. I believe playing at home was a big difference for us.

There was some questionable missed hits to Allens head that Kid Gunz missed or ignored. But I have come to know that this Billion Dollar Industry has HORRIBLE officiating unless you are Pats, Cowboys etc.

But there was missed calls on both sides just insteresting Allen gets Mugged but cant breath on Brady.

Eh, I was hoping for a loss. Gase needs to go and Ross doesn't make changes unless it's a complete dumpster fire. I also want a QB in the first round, something your organization understands better. Your QB looks promising. Mobile with a strong arm.
Hoping for a loss? The Bills can have you join them.

Hoping for a loss? The Bills can have you join them.

:lol:

You already told me something similar in another thread. Is this what you're going to do now? Follow me in every thread and spout the same stuff? You're not the arbiter of my fandom. Lol let it go, man.

:lol:

You already told me something similar in another thread. Is this what you're going to do now? Follow me in every thread and spout the same stuff? You're not the arbiter of my fandom. Lol let it go, man.
Don't flatter yourself but any 'fan' that hopes we loss to the Bills, jets or pats is anything but.

congrats on the win. Ugly but got the W that is all that matters.

This season for me has and continues to be about the Development of Allen. He took another step Sunday. I hope next year they get this kid some real weapons to work with.

Good luck on the rest of the season will be watching the rematch in a couple weeks.

Unlike most around here, I like Allen alot. I think he will be a good one for you guys.

Good luck to you as well. Well until we meet again that is:p

knew the dude had a cannon but wowser his speed and elusiveness for his size are pretty amazing!

what an athlete!

If he wants to root for a loser the Raiders bandwagon is empty right now

...or I can continue to be a Dolphins fan. Lol what's with you guys? The Dolphins just won yesterday. I figured you'd be busy feeling excited about the win, no?

Speaking of losers, the Dolphins have consistently been more of a loser than the Raiders during this century. Look around. The Dolphins are a sorry franchise and have been for a long time now, but go ahead. Keep rooting for the status quo. I'm not stopping you.

I hope this offseason the Bills go out and get a legitimate QB coach also I know he works with Palmer in the offseason on his Mechanics so Hopefully all of that happens. And paired with some real weapons and hope for the next 15 years i dont have to look ar QBs

We got a quarterback guru Id give you for McDermott!!

Allen has some serious potential. I watched him at Wyo down the road quite a bit. His size/speed is rare to say the least. Huge arm. Of course he's raw, but he played in the Mountain West. If he gets coached properly we're gonna hate dealing with this dude for years.

knew the dude had a cannon but wowser his speed and elusiveness for his size are pretty amazing!

what an athlete!
The only thing he seems to lack right now is accuracy/timing, and I for one hope that he always does. He's a scary prospect right now - frightening really.

Back
Top Bottom