Props to Maxwell amd Ajayi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Maxwell amd Ajayi

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wow.... They looked like completely different players out there. He managed to shut down Antonio Brown and Ajayi looks like a starter and franchise RB today. What a game!!!

Great job. Both played very well but I actually give the game ball to Maxwell. Oline played very well too.

When you run the ball well, it opens up so many things. Major props to the O-line. Also major props to the corners for making plays in the secondary.

For one week at least, Tannenbaum's most scrutinized decisions played well

Kiko and Maxwell
Ajayi over Miller
Tunsil and Bushrod

Then Tannehill made a few plays improvising.

If you are allergic to optimism, stay away from Finheaven this week.

Where has this Maxwell been. He was great.
Covered Antonio Brown, arguably one of the top 5 receivers in football like a glove.

I call it the gase effect. He sent a message loud and clear.

That was the best victory in a LOOONNGG A** time!!

Man I enjoyed that.

Miami has now made 3 opposing QB's gimpy.

Can we clean up the stupid roughness penalties??? - those are deadly!!!

Zero sacks and a 200 yard rusher. Amazing what a healthy OL looks like.

Do you really think our OL is now so much better than it has been? It is the addition of the formations we used and the plays that were run. We did not ask our OL to spend all day picking up the Steeler blitzes. We told them to attack and batter down the defenders. We kept it simple and we allowed 310 pound men do what they do best, move forward and hit things rather then ask them to move backwards most fof the game.

It is attitude, not players. Good or great players just make it even better. There is a reason certain teams are in the top 5 rushing the ball almost every year. They plan on it and then DO IT.

In the first half the Steelers RBs were running for 6 yards per carry and ours for barely 3 yards per carry. Lesser men would give up on the running game, smarter men know that running the ball takes a toil of the defenders. The more you run, the weaker they get.

All hail and credit to Gase for reading my posts and staying with the run.

:brewskis:

For one week at least, Tannenbaum's most scrutinized decisions played well

Kiko and Maxwell
Ajayi over Miller
Tunsil and Bushrod

Then Tannehill made a few plays improvising.

If you are allergic to optimism, stay away from Finheaven this week.

Idk, I've already seen a few haters naysaying.

I expected a big day from Ajayi if we ever started opening up run lanes. Great job by the OL for doing it. Kudos to Kraig Urbik particularly for opening up many of those holes at RG.

I didn't expect this from Maxwell ... but hey, better late than never. Gratz to him as well. Keep it up.

0 sacks, and only 3 negative plays all game. Offensive line deserves a lot of credit for this win.

Back
Top Bottom