Props to the Canadian kid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to the Canadian kid

I must say, i dont follow canadian football at all, especially university, but from what i have heard and read on this kid, he didn't just set records, he smashed them, also he comes from a football family, his father was a standout apparently, he really does deserve a shot, but i could see him playing in the cfl

He's from my hometown, and played for the university like 5 minutes from where I grew up.
One thing you have to understand about Canadian University football, is that it is without question the lowest level of competition on earth. There is not a doubt in my mind that the worst highschool program in Texas would lay a hundred point beating on most Canadian university teams.
That being said, he did absolutely dominate everyone he's faced, and that's hard to do at any level. He's worth a look, and it'll be interesting to see if he does end up getting drafted or not.

Sorry to go off topic but did anyone see the reverse that looked like a play that Barry Sanders would pull off

the results from his workout have not been released but they say he ran the 40 in 4.5 last year so it will probably be around the 4.45 this year like said b4

I attend the school that Lumsden plays/played for (McMaster Marauders) and was lucky enough to see him play throughout his career. Without a doubt, this league was no competition for him. He would easily run for over 200 yards/game and usually be taken out by the middle of the third quarter. It reminded me of going to my brother's high school games when I lived in the US (St Thomas Aquinas....home of Michael Irvin) and how easily some players could run through a defense. It's unfortunate for him that he didn't play for at least a div II team so he could of gotten more attention from scouts. But I don't believe he will ever make it in the NFL before he plays several years in the CFL....

This guy is a machine. There was no competition up here for him but i really have no idea on what he could do down in the states. I belive he could make it, but im not sure as a starter. He hasnt faced anything to serious.

Back
Top Bottom