Props to Tua on GW Drive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Tua on GW Drive

he checked out of a run play to a pass play that was built in.

it wasn't a "check down."

a check down is when you throw to someone short after reading a defense and determining nobody is open further downfield.

but thanks for making his great play sound as insignificant and derogatory as humanly possible.

i'm so tired of you.
I was responding to the person that has been open about his trolling. Thank you for your correction, but the point being made is the same. It was built into the play.

Do us both a favor and put me on ignore.

Look at 8:05 of this video:

Reporter: So you switched it to a pass play?
Tua: We had that (built) in, so that's what I'd say.

He said “we had that in”.

The “built” part you’re putting it in his mouth.

IMO, we had that in =/= we had that built in.

Like I said, they could’ve practiced it beforehand and knew what to do in that situation. It doesn’t mean those types of slant throws to the side your back was turned is commonly built in to plays of that nature, which is what you’re implying.

Last edited:
I was responding to the person that has been open about his trolling. Thank you for your correction, but the point being made is the same. It was built into the play.

it's coming pretty soon, i'm sure.

i'm not thin skinned enough to ignore people, but it is extremely annoying.

He used the check down that was built into the play? Trophy is in the mail.
Sooo it's not a good play because he followed the game plan? So it only counts if a QB goes off script? A little bit of backyard football, Brett Favre let's just go out there and have some fun. Ya'll criticize him last year for not knowing the playbook and now this you criticize him for knowing the playbook? Are you sure there's no agenda on your part? LMFAO!

200.gif

He said “we had that in”.

The “built” part your putting it in his mouth.

IMO, we had that in =/= we had that built in.

Like I said, they could’ve practiced it beforehand and knew what to do in that situation. It doesn’t mean those types of slant throws to the side your back was turned is commonly built in to plays of that nature, which is what you’re implying.
I think in that context it does. The question was "Did you switch to a pass play?" He could have just said, "yes." What do you think "in there" meant?

Last edited:

I think you’re confusing me with another poster.

Tua and Jalen Hurts combined to go 5/5 in the redzone with their teams, Mac Jones 1/4 yet he's being touted as the best Alabama QB in the league. It's a shame that Hurts and Tua get the disrespect that they do.
Jones is buoyed by the Patriots’ reputation, Belichick’s defense, and the NE fans’ thirst. In the end, he’s got at least a couple of years to prove he’s got it, or that he doesn’t. Unfortunately for him, the fans are expecting playoffs this year.

Jones is buoyed by the Patriots’ reputation, Belichick’s defense, and the NE fans’ thirst. In the end, he’s got at least a couple of years to prove he’s got it, or that he doesn’t. Unfortunately for him, the fans are expecting playoffs this year.
not happening.

Sooo it's not a good play because he followed the game plan? So it only counts if a QB goes off script? A little bit of backyard football, Brett Favre let's just go out there and have some fun. Ya'll criticize him last year for not knowing the playbook and now this you criticize him for knowing the playbook? Are you sure there's no agenda on your part? LMFAO!

200.gif
Bro. You are clearly just trolling with "Too bad he had a bad QB rating or we would have won that game..." AND have openly said you were going to troll. Like at least own it. What is that a laughing lime? Odd choice.

It was a good play. He used the built in audible. Just not one particular amazing.

While it was a great thing to make that call and ice the game, the amount of credit some people want to give for throwing a wide open slant route is pretty amazing.

I'm not taking away from Tua, im fine with where Tua is as long as he keeps getting better, but his army is a bit annoying.

It was a good play.
What is that a laughing lime? Odd choice.

That's the only response this thread needed. No one said it was amazing no one said he drew up the play himself. You can't give that man one single play.

Yes, a lime because ya'll are sour and it's funny.

Before this news, I wondered if Tua had progressed to where he checked in and out of plays. I am glad that he has. As he learns and understands what the defense is REALLY trying to do, he should only get better and our offense along with it!
Tannehill still can't do that properly. Just kidding I haven't seen that guy play since he left. He is dead to me.

That's the only response this thread needed. No one said it was amazing no one said he drew up the play himself. You can't give that man one single play.

Yes, a lime because ya'll are sour and it's funny.
Like I said, when you say stuff like this: "Too bad he had a bad QB rating or we would have won that game..." You are just trolling as you said you would be, and sour. I'm just returning the serve. It makes conversing like an adult on here rather difficult.

Back
Top Bottom