Props to Tua on GW Drive | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Tua on GW Drive

I knew this play was familiar. Check this video out.

Very similar play, built off the same concept.

@Delvin, after watching this video, I take back what I said. It looks like the throw to the slant was really built in to the RPO play. Seems like a pre-snap box count (8 in the box) led to Tua throwing to Parker on the quick slant.

It might not have been an audible per se, but still giving props to Tua for executing the play efficiently.

Thanks for the video. Agreed on the props.

"The trophy in the mail" was just a snarky response to "Too bad he had a bad QB rating or we would have won that game..." I'm not slinging crap, I'm just replying to it. There's no need for conversations to degrade into the mud, but certain folks want to bring it there. So be it.

Like I said, good play by Tua. I'm glad it was built in. I'm glad Tua was smart enough to see the defense and go to it. Well done.
thats fair enough for me

While it was a great thing to make that call and ice the game, the amount of credit some people want to give for throwing a wide open slant route is pretty amazing.

I'm not taking away from Tua, im fine with where Tua is as long as he keeps getting better, but his army is a bit annoying.
50DAA2A8-5B68-4B75-8282-392D96D0DBCE.jpeg

I wouldn’t use the media as support, it’s apple’s to oranges. Obviously a second-year player is going to have an advantage and that’s not even debatable.
Did you even read his first post? He was saying that the media is acting like Jones is the best Alabama QB even though he was 1of 4 in the red zone and the other 2 combined was 5 of 5. I'm confused on what you don't understand.

Did you even read his first post? He was saying that the media is acting like Jones is the best Alabama QB even though he was 1of 4 in the red zone and the other 2 combined was 5 of 5. I'm confused on what you don't understand.
lol I mean he says it's apples and oranges to compare mac the rookie to 2nd year Tua and Hurts, because they have the advantage of one extra year to be better in the red zone. Ok but he probably thinks Mac is better than both...ok fine but if that's the case, why wasn't he more effective in the red zone than they are?

Is there a link to that quote.

Back
Top Bottom