Prospect Meetings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prospect Meetings

I'm sorry but if you talk culture change you meet with the players you're investing top draft picks in.

Do you take someone else's word on whether this player is a leader or has character concerns or you find out yourself? Do you get a Jonathan Martin or a Reuben Foster? How do you get a chance to ask if the draft pick is gay or his mother is a hooker if you don't meet with him?

Last year "we didn't meet with Harris to throw people off" is either lazy or disingenuous. Do your damn job front office otherwise we wouldn't be mired in mediocrity!

I am working on compiling some write ups on the list of players we met with but when I found this I thought maybe this guy deserves his own space.

• Tarvarius Moore, FS, Southern Mississippi (PRO)
Exceptional athlete with elite speed and agility. Flies to the ball in coverage. Can play on the outside, and twitchy enough to cover shifty slot receivers. Best when working in space. Very good ball skills and is productive with pass breakups. Has good length, and won’t be outreached by bigger X receivers. Very under the radar player.

http://www.draftblaster.com/2018-NF...afety/tarvarius-moore-s-southern-mississippi/

Last year Miami didn’t meet with Harris after the combine, and said he was the guy the whole time. Gase said on the Joe Rose show the work has been done for awhile, and that reconciled with what they said about Harris. I don’t know what that means or doesn’t mean, but it’s weird that he has a lot of visits scheduled weeks after he said publicly all the work is done.

I could be wrong but I understood him to say that in the draft room, the work is already done in that they aren't sitting around trying to decide / arguing as to who to select.

The draft is the same weekend as the new avengers movie...i'm torn.
It's an easy solution. Since they both look like they're going to get your team destroyed, DVR one and watch the other. That way you can experience the despair of each sequentially!

Hey, we're Dolphins fans ... this isn't new territory for us, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom