Prospects you are higher on than most | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prospects you are higher on than most

A player I really come around on his Michael Pitman out of Southern Cal, just feel like he might be a second early third round target who just fits. Reminds me a lot of Michael Thomas not a burner more of a 4.5 guy but his three cone drill was ridiculously fast and he’s got short area quickness create separation. And he’s tall pretty good at the jump ball to

Apparently Justin Herbert lol.

But in all seriousness I'd take either Ashtyn Davis or Winfield Jr in round 1 no question asked

Not that interested if his primary position is WR, but very intrigued by Antonio Gibson as the RB for this draft.

Also, found this article to be very interesting: https://www.patriots.com/news/top-50-patriots-draft-fits

Gibson as a pass catching RB is very intriguing to me as well.He is late to the position so he could improve with coaching.Not sure where is slots as he seems to be rising lately.Would love to get him on Day 3.

I want to pair a good pass catching RB with Howard. Clyde Edwards-Helaire would be ideal but he will coast a 2nd rounder I think.I prefer bargain shopping at RB, take more than one and hope to find a good one as opposed to spending big with a Day 1-2 pick.

It feels weird to include him here, but I think Andrew Thomas is OT#1. Seems like Wills, Wirfs and Becton have all surpassed Thomas in the mocks we see.

Wirfshad had an all world combine, Becton (AndreThe Giant) tan a 5.01, but Thomas has a solid combine too. I still like him as the top OT.

Anthony Gordon QB,

Nate Stanley QB

#2 and #3 best QBs in the draft #1 Burrow #4 Tua #5 Jordan Love. Herbert looks slow, uncoordinated, and has no fluidity in his throwing motion. I drafted both Gordon and Stanley in my mock draft as well as traded pick 26 with the Bengals for their 33rd and their 2021 1st round pick.

Last edited:
I think he is highly regarded by most, yes?

Probably so Stoobz, but his name hasn't been floated much so thought I'd throw it out there. The guy has a great nose for the ball - sideline to sideline.

Last edited:
Probably so Stoobz, but his name hasn't been floated much so thought I'd throw it out there. The guy has great nose for the ball - sideline to sideline.
He’s all over the place. I was telling some folks here I was watching film on Josh Jones, against the Oklahoma defense. One thing you notice without trying is Murray, he’s fast and he’s everywhere.

I'm intrigued by TCU's Blacklock. I would consider him at 18 if the better OT's are gone.
Also like Claypool in the 2nd round and Gibson in the 3rd or 4th.
Add Alton Robinson to the list as well in the 3rd or 4th.

Kenneth Murray is a fantastic player. He'd make Miami's LB unit extraordinary. He plays fast and would make a lot of tackles in Miami's defense. He's not an under the rader player, but more like, an under the radar player Miami isn't expected to select. Absolutely love him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom