Prospects you are higher on than most | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prospects you are higher on than most

QB - Jalen Hurts
RB - AJ Dillon
WR - Jalen Reagor, Bryan Edwards, Tyler Johnson
OT - Ezra Cleveland, Matt Peart, Alex Taylor, Isaiah Wilson

DT - Jordan Elliott
Edge - Curtis Weaver
LB - Malik Harrison, Jordyn Brooks
CB - CJ Henderson, AJ Terrell, Reggie Robinson III, Michael Ojemudia
S - Antoine Winfield

I like the Robinson and Ojemudia picks. Alex Taylor is a nice OT project with his length and athleticism.....he needs time though.

QB - Jalen Hurts
RB - AJ Dillon
WR - Jalen Reagor, Bryan Edwards, Tyler Johnson
OT - Ezra Cleveland, Matt Peart, Alex Taylor, Isaiah Wilson

DT - Jordan Elliott
Edge - Curtis Weaver
LB - Malik Harrison, Jordyn Brooks
CB - CJ Henderson, AJ Terrell, Reggie Robinson III, Michael Ojemudia
S - Antoine Winfield

Hurts was going to be my QB pick as well. He certainly can do well if he is put in the right situation. If the patriots got him I wouldn’t be a happy camper.

James Lynch - DL - A lunch pail type defensive lineman. One of the hardest working players and has a motor that never quits.
Denzel Mims - WR - Underrated player who finally got some recognition during the Senior Bowl Practices and in his Combine Performances. Good Player and a sleeper pick.
AJ Dillion - RB - Lots of other RB's get mentioned before Dillion. But he's a load and a very over looked type RB. Great Feet. May be a mid round steal.
Nice list.

Real reach here... For me it's the #1

best player in the entire 2020 draft

(barrrrrrrrrrrrrr NONE)!

Derrick "Monster" Brown!

He's a bigger, faster, stronger version of another Brown

named Jerome -- and barring the unforeseen a future HOFer!

He's my pick @5.

Real reach here... For me it's the #1

best player in the entire 2020 draft

(barrrrrrrrrrrrrr NONE)!

Derrick "Monster" Brown!

He's a bigger, faster, stronger version of another Brown

named Jerome -- and barring the unforeseen a future HOFer!

He's my pick @5.
Brown or one of the OT's @#5 are my surprise picks. With the way Miami was rumored to be all over Auburns pro day and paid very close attention to 3 of the defensive prospects could be an indication of what could be coming?

I like Harrison Bryant, the TE. There is a competitiveness there I like. He's got good shiftiness too.

In a stacked wideout class a few are getting lost, there is virtually zero buzz around Donovan Peoples-Jones, his highlight reel is something else:

Got to remember as well who he was stuck with throwing him the ball, Shea Patterson.

In a stacked wideout class a few are getting lost, there is virtually zero buzz around Donovan Peoples-Jones, his highlight reel is something else:

Got to remember as well who he was stuck with throwing him the ball, Shea Patterson.

I think I was too low on him initially. He's really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom