Prospects you are higher on than most | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prospects you are higher on than most

Chidd23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanted to hear some of your favorite prospects that you are higher on than most fans or scouts. Guys that you don't feel get talked about enough. Maybe not even a fit for our team but guys you think will be good pros. Here are 5 guys I like more than most people.

1. Evan Weaver Lb, run stopper & tackling machine, the guy just really knows the game. A leader that I want in a huddle, on the sidelines, in the film room & in the locker room.

2. Trajan Bandy Cb, confidence, dog, tough, leaves it all on the field. If he was taller is a 1st or second round pick. Love him &
Amik Robertson, Amik gets more love in general.

3. Darnay Holmes Cb, Big play guy, the moment or the game are never too big for him. Good things happen when he is on the field. Play him on the boundary or slot, some team is getting a Steal.

4. Jack Driscoll Rt/G, Iron man who started 47 Straight games does his job & is a better prospect that doesn't get enough love. Some times It's good when you don't hear alot about a lineman because that means he isn't making mistakes or penalties.

5. Benny Lemay Rb, Didn't have a great combine, but if you watch his film & don't love the guy? He is a tough runner who can run inside or out. A one cut guy who is tough to take down & is a natural as a reciever. Did it against big schools to, watch his Clemson game tape.

Let's hear about some of your guys? Love to hear feed back also on my Guys!

Justin Herbert - I have him rated higher than both Tua and Love

Ezra Cleveland - I think he'll be better than most of the tackles (Thomas, Wirfs, Jackson, Becton, Wills, Jones) who I believe have high bust potential.

Justin Herbert - I have him rated higher than both Tua and Love

Ezra Cleveland - I think he'll be better than most of the tackles (Thomas, Wirfs, Jackson, Becton, Wills, Jones) who I believe have high bust potential.
I think Herbert is going to be a better pro than college qb. Wish he played like he did in the Pac 12 championship & rose bowl all the time. Cleveland was good on tape & really surprising athlete at the combine.

I like Herbert alot but not more than Tua, because Tua has special qualities when you talk about accuracy, anticipation, leadership, and command.

But, Herbert to me almost assuredly will be a really good quarterback who you can win big with. I don’t buy the Tannehill comparison. Herbert is infinitely more dynamic. You need to use him in the right system but he can make plays. The opponent’s defense will need to be on edge from anywhere on the field. As long as he’s got enough possessions to get the win, the defense can’t be comfortable.

Eason... strongest arm and quickest release in this class. Sure, he needs quite a bit of coaching, but he was the number 1 pocket QB in his recruiting class. Never got the coaching to fulfill his promise. He'd have been better served if he'd gone to a lower profile school that ran an offense tailored to him. 2a

Isaiah Wilson... looks like a dominant RT to me. 2b or 3.

Justin Strnad... dynamite wslb prospect coming off injury... hes one of my targeted 5th round picks.

Nigel Warrior / S / Tennessee - He improved so much as his career went on, especially on the mental side of playing safety after Jeremy Pruitt arrived. He was the highest rated recruit in Tennessee’s 2016 class and started for 3 years. Combine snub. Instinctive player who can make the one-on-one tackles required to be a starter. I watched his dad Dale Carter play for the Vols and go on to become DROY in 1992 and multiple pro bowls in the NFL.

Damien Lewis / OG / LSU - Put the best guard tape on film all season. The interior offensive line play of Lewis and Cushenberry has been an oddly underrated aspect in the season LSU had.

Krys Barnes / LB / UCLA - Always around the ball.

Jordan Fuller / S / Ohio St. - You need smart players back there at safety and Fuller is a smart player. I watched the DB drills closely at the combine and this kid reaffirmed a lot of what I saw on tape.

Carter Coughlin / LB / Minnesota - Watch the tape.

Noah Igbinoghene / CB / Auburn - Might have the best hips, feet & instincts in the class among CB’s. Converted WR that still has unlimited upside. I’d guess he’ll be higher in my CB rankings than most others. If he was 6’1” there’s no telling how high he’d rank. I’d feel comfortable putting him #2 behind Okudah.

Brandon Jones / S / Texas - Watch the tape.

Mike Glass / QB / E. Michigan - Short, but he can play a little bit.

Romeo Finley / S / Miami - Just seems to be able to find a way to make plays. Should be a good special teams player at the next level.

Jabari Zuniga / DE / Florida - Blew away testing at the combine. In a poor edge class, I’ll probably have him ranked higher than most.

Bryce Huff / LB / Memphis - Snubbed from the combine. Watch the tape.

Damien Lewis - RG (1st team All America who went nose to nose with NFL caliber players for the past twp years).

Tyler Biadasz - C (All America coming off hip surgery. Hey, If Tua can destroy his hip and still be considered a generational talent, this guy can have an off year snapping the ball.)

Levanta Taylor - CB (played every position in Florida State's defensive backfield).

Darrell Taylor - DE (speed and burst as a change of pace to the beef we have up front).

Nigel Warrior / S / Tennessee - He improved so much as his career went on, especially on the mental side of playing safety after Jeremy Pruitt arrived. He was the highest rated recruit in Tennessee’s 2016 class and started for 3 years. Combine snub. Instinctive player who can make the one-on-one tackles required to be a starter. I watched his dad Dale Carter play for the Vols and go on to become DROY in 1992 and multiple pro bowls in the NFL.

Damien Lewis / OG / LSU - Put the best guard tape on film all season. The interior offensive line play of Lewis and Cushenberry has been an oddly underrated aspect in the season LSU had.

Krys Barnes / LB / UCLA - Always around the ball.

Jordan Fuller / S / Ohio St. - You need smart players back there at safety and Fuller is a smart player. I watched the DB drills closely at the combine and this kid reaffirmed a lot of what I saw on tape.

Carter Coughlin / LB / Minnesota - Watch the tape.

Noah Igbinoghene / CB / Auburn - Might have the best hips, feet & instincts in the class among CB’s. Converted WR that still has unlimited upside. I’d guess he’ll be higher in my CB rankings than most others. If he was 6’1” there’s no telling how high he’d rank. I’d feel comfortable putting him #2 behind Okudah.

Brandon Jones / S / Texas - Watch the tape.

Mike Glass / QB / E. Michigan - Short, but he can play a little bit.

Romeo Finley / S / Miami - Just seems to be able to find a way to make plays. Should be a good special teams player at the next level.

Jabari Zuniga / DE / Florida - Blew away testing at the combine. In a poor edge class, I’ll probably have him ranked higher than most.
G
Bryce Huff / LB / Memphis - Snubbed from the combine. Watch the tape.
How did Bryce Huff get left out of the combine, that's horrible. A lot to like about his tape.

Back
Top Bottom