Vote for 1 per group of 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FHBracket-1.gif

This is what your voting on... Don't vote against one cause you don't like the City, Vote to make sure who met these requierment best out of each set of 2. Each Entry has been uploaded to my server so you can't check the link and vote for your buddy. :evilmod: keep it fair!

Task:
Create a wallpaper representing a city, using 3 players from 3 diffrent sports. for example if you used Miami you could use, Wade, Bown, Willis (heat, phins, marlins) you also need to have an image in the background that represents that city (ex. Miami: South Beach). Your Wallpaper also needs to have a tagline in it. (for example: Yesterdays rookes, todays heros)

Specs:
• Use 1 image of 3 diffrent players in one city (all 3 must be in uniform)
• Can only use 1 athlete per sport and all 3 have to be a pro sport (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA)
• Use 1 image that represents the city (no more then 1 image but you can use this image more than once in your wp)
• Use a tagline
• No animation

Size:
• 1024 x 768

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry 1.
clear.gif

Entry 2.
clear.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entry 3.
clear.gif

Entry 4.
clear.gif

Entry 5.
clear.gif

Entry 6.
clear.gif

Entry 7.
clear.gif

Entry 8.
clear.gif

gotta love the creativity of #8. My favorite entry out of both groups. Awesome job by everyone though!!! :wink:

In_Flames said:
gotta love the creativity of #8. My favorite entry out of both groups. Awesome job by everyone though!!! :wink:

your just saying that cause the dude in your sig, is in that wallpaper :lol: kidding :goof:

I was thinking of breaking them down when I vote.. but that might be to much work :goof:

Mindwarp said:
your just saying that cause the dude in your sig, is in that wallpaper :lol: kidding :goof:

lol...no, see I actually voted for the two New York entries here as well as a third from the other round thread, eventhough I despise the Yanks/Jets with a passion. It's all about quality, no bias here. :wink:

My first PS contest and I get paired with MillerTime. lol I got destroyed. Nice job Miller. And nice job to all these look really good

My Voting
Entry 1:
Pros:
I like the backround...Very creative. Cuts a pretty good.
Cons:
i dont like the text
3.5/5 stars
Entry 4:
not goona rate...self explainiory...
Entry 6:
Pros: the position of the players, The text. The colors. Awsome wall. My favorite of them all. Nice job. If i was a houston fan that would be my wall.
Cons: Nothing
5/5 Stars
Entry 8:
Pros: Very creative... love the players on the building. i love the text. and the layout off it.
4.5/5

My Voting:

Entry 1
Pros: I like the background, it has good color and really worked well with the players being in the heavens with the people below looking up at them.

Cons: Hate the text. Everything about it I hate. I think its jarring and takes away from the image as a whole. In fact, It would look better without it.

Entry 4
Pros: Probably the best New York entry out of the three. I like the images chosen for the players and the background ties into the phrase in regards to History.

Cons: Although the players are in uniform, I think having them in action might have been a nice tough. Overall though, I am really impressed.

Entry 6
Pros: Very well done. I love the outlines around the players and I love the red white and blue/Texas state colors associated within the picture.

Cons: Again, I am a sucker for action shots, but that is truly a nitpicking point for both this and entry 4 really. Great job.

Entry 8
Pros: Probably my favorite all around in the first round. I love the concept and it was executed nicely. I love the logo and how it was incorporated into the photo. It doesn't take away from the picture, but adds to it.

Cons: I would have liked to have seen Celtics colors glow off of Pierce, much like how Red Sox red shines off of Varitek. Also, I have never been to Boston, so I may be dense, but I think the landmark used for the background could have been better. However, I love this one.

Back
Top Bottom