[PSC] July Round 2 Details | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[PSC] July Round 2 Details

btw, hopefully yall caught some of the world cup final today if you have no clue who to do it on, a couple good players to chose from today :)

someone can do france and make it say WE LOSE AGAIN! :lol:

Mindwarp said:
btw, hopefully yall caught some of the world cup final today if you have no clue who to do it on, a couple good players to chose from today :)

someone can do france and make it say WE LOSE AGAIN! :lol:

I was going to do Zidane(sp?) but I would ABSOLUTELY need a picture of him headbutting that Italian player. WTF was he thinking?

Mine is complete and to be honest that soccor game was great today!! first soccer game i ever watched in its entirety...and imo...France should of not got that pentaly kick...and i lmao when that guy on France...the one who got them there first goal got a red card...That was a stupid move by him :lol:

Samphin said:
I was going to do Zidane(sp?) but I would ABSOLUTELY need a picture of him headbutting that Italian player. WTF was he thinking?
clear.gif

Thanks alot mindwarp...if we could of used animation i would of redid mine and added this :chuckle:
clear.gif

Samphin said:

he probably saw that he was going to take a dive anyway so made the most of the opportunity :chuckle:

my entries in...doubt its going to matter though millertime will probobly kill me :yes:

I wonder how many people are gonna do the same player and use the same cutout :rolleyes: come one people use some creativty. Google a name find some images

goto worldcup.com and look at the gallery.

Same here. I have a feeling my player was going to be a popular one. If you want me to change it I will.

you 2 Are ok. its the other 2 who turned it in. I already poked fun at them for using the same cutout as me in my example :chuckle:

Do the players pictures need to have them in their international jersey? Or can they be in their club jersey?

Back
Top Bottom