PTI on ESPN bashing Gase for onside kick...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PTI on ESPN bashing Gase for onside kick......

ESPN is trash. If they don’t want the score run up on them then stop them. IMO all is fair. Anyone remember when Jacksonville beat us 63 - 7? Did that ever come back to haunt Jacksonville? No. Who cares what the snow flakes think, you play professional sports and if you suck, you deserve to be blow out. They can feel bad and wipe their tears with the dollars they make.

In professional sports, I agree with you. In college sports, I am on the fence and in high school sports I disagree completely.

Why do you disagree?

Interested to hear your opinion on the opposite side to this cententious topic.

I forget which coach it was but I think it was BB. When teams run onside kicks like that it it because they see a flaw in the coverage or that players aren't watching for the ball to be kicked. It is game plan specific.

Now this coach was talking about how he didn't save it for later in the season. He talked about how there are certain games and times you use those trick plays. When the opportunity presents itself you might as well use it because the damage it does to the team in the mental aspect could be damaging.

Gase ran it in order to boost confidence and his guys and put a nail in Denver's. Even an extra minute or two off the clock lessens Denver's chance at a potential comeback.

It was a smart call regardless of record. It shows how crucial the execution of those plays are and their ripple effect

I just want to be relevant next yr....without our best players being traded or our starting QB having to run around the LOS to avoid a highlight sack. Or a defense that cant get off the field on 3rd down because their tired because the offense consistently punts on 7 play drives....

He may get by this season, but regardless next yr. has to be Gase's final yr. for some glimmer of hope for titles runs in the near future or blow it up....ALL THE WAY UP

I just want to be relevant next yr....without our best players being traded or our starting QB having to run around the LOS to avoid a highlight sack. Or a defense that cant get off the field on 3rd down because their tired because the offense consistently punts on 7 play drives....

He may get by this season, but regardless next yr. has to be Gase's final yr. for some glimmer of hope for titles runs in the near future or blow it up....ALL THE WAY UP

RONG!!!!

Back
Top Bottom