Public Announcement Number 2! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Public Announcement Number 2!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
LT said, CC was able to call all theplays this year without shotty having a say in it and waht he did was call plays that palyed out to the players strenghts.

Shula (Hoping it was him taht said it in a article recently i read) that his success came so quickly as a head coach was because he used the strenght of his roster to call plays. He didnt bring in the "Right Personnel" to make it work but he made plays taht worked with waht they had in players.

I dont recall MM calling the plays Linehan did last year or evne remotely CLOSE to it.

I nevre and i say NEVER saw Mcmike run a seam up the middle this year or Slants up the middle abotu 15 yards deep or the TD seam against buffalo run this year. I nevre saw Chambers passes once again down the middle (seam) or out in the flats for a deep pass this year like he had last year vs buffalo, San Diego and so forth.

that moron did not know how to use his players. Cam Cameron does and I think we can surprise MANy teams next year and the league. This isnt getting hopes up, just a realistic point of view.

I agree with you. Even when they did call plays up the middle Joey never looked there. The majority of his passes are towards the sideline. You dont understand how many times everyone in the staduim saw someone open down the middle of the field only for joey to dump it to the sideline. It was Horibble.

i think saban would have been a good coach if he would have stayed and had his heart in it but he didnt cant blame the guy his heart was in college we shouldnt have enticed him with loads of money and control cause obviously you need to find a guy who has the fire to coach where he was at and saban didnt have that here in miami so well i believe cam cameron has a strong desire to wanna coach in miami so lets see go dolphins and lets draft a qb of the future for our franchise its only been a mere 23 years since we drafted a qb in any significant round so not that long

LT said, CC was able to call all theplays this year without shotty having a say in it and waht he did was call plays that palyed out to the players strenghts.

Shula (Hoping it was him taht said it in a article recently i read) that his success came so quickly as a head coach was because he used the strenght of his roster to call plays. He didnt bring in the "Right Personnel" to make it work but he made plays taht worked with waht they had in players.

I dont recall MM calling the plays Linehan did last year or evne remotely CLOSE to it.

I nevre and i say NEVER saw Mcmike run a seam up the middle this year or Slants up the middle abotu 15 yards deep or the TD seam against buffalo run this year. I nevre saw Chambers passes once again down the middle (seam) or out in the flats for a deep pass this year like he had last year vs buffalo, San Diego and so forth.

that moron did not know how to use his players. Cam Cameron does and I think we can surprise MANy teams next year and the league. This isnt getting hopes up, just a realistic point of view.

Besides the flea-flicker...when did the QB have the time to wait for the TE to run the seam route??

i think saban would have been a good coach if he would have stayed and had his heart in it but he didnt cant blame the guy his heart was in college we shouldnt have enticed him with loads of money and control cause obviously you need to find a guy who has the fire to coach where he was at and saban didnt have that here in miami so well i believe cam cameron has a strong desire to wanna coach in miami so lets see go dolphins and lets draft a qb of the future for our franchise its only been a mere 23 years since we drafted a qb in any significant round so not that long

completely agree 100%. he said himself i believe his son is a Fin fan and that the wife and family were thrilled to move to Miami.

his heart was in moneyville

joey harrington had PLENTY of time on MORE THAN ONE occasion to throw the ball downfield. He dinks and dunks you to death, that is what he does.
He is very inaccurate on the deep ball, you can't tell me you didn't see all of the overthrows. His inaccuracy leads to a lack of confidence and you settle for the short throws out in the flats for gains of three and four yards.

It has been decided that the O Line was significantly better when joey was playing, so don't give me the no time to throw line. That is way too played out.

That is great to hear. I think you might be right.

Saban and Mullarkey were two of the worst decisions the Dolphins ever made.

Is there a link to this? I'm not disbelieving you, I just would like to read the article itself.... Thanks.

joey harrington had PLENTY of time on MORE THAN ONE occasion to throw the ball downfield. He dinks and dunks you to death, that is what he does.
He is very inaccurate on the deep ball, you can't tell me you didn't see all of the overthrows. His inaccuracy leads to a lack of confidence and you settle for the short throws out in the flats for gains of three and four yards.

It has been decided that the O Line was significantly better when joey was playing, so don't give me the no time to throw line. That is way too played out.

Completely agree with you and how was it that Lemon had more success thorwing to Mcmike n other players with OTHER plays then Joey? even DC as well. BC you saw Lemon show POISE.

Is there a link to this? I'm not disbelieving you, I just would like to read the article itself.... Thanks.

he said it on SUNDAY MORNING PREGAME about a month back and i think the articl ewas put out but dono how to find it sorry.

Back
Top Bottom