Pujols, Pujols, Pujols! - What About Prince? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pujols, Pujols, Pujols! - What About Prince?

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.sportsreviews.com/blog/pujols-pujols-pujols-what-about-prince/

Major League Baseball’s winter meetings are underway and big names have already started relocating. The big player to already find a new home is shortstop Jose Reyes, landing with the Miami Marlins.

However, the biggest name on the market is still sitting in the free agency pool, just waiting to be reeled in. First baseman Albert Pujols is gathering offers of 10 years and upward of $200 million in order to sign with clubs, namely the Miami Marlins or St. Louis Cardinals.

We are out of the Pujols running....**** that greedy *******. I'm glad they didn't shell out all that money to a guy who maybe has 5 years of good baseball left. Prince Fielder would be the better move but it looks like the Marlins aren't interested. I'm happy with Gaby Sanchez

Last edited by a moderator:
We are out of the Pujols running....**** that greedy *******. I'm glad they didn't shell out all that money to a guy who maybe has 5 years of good baseball left. Prince Fielder would be the better move but it looks like the Marlins aren't interested. I'm happy with Gaby Sanchez

The funny thing is Ken Rosenthal, on the MLB Network, said, "The Marlins won't go after Fielder like they did Pujols because South Florida is primarily Hispanic, while Fielder is African-American, and they just couldn't market Fielder the same way." Than he said, "Not that I am trying to be racist." Harold Reynolds looked at him like he was making a very racist remark.

The funny thing is Ken Rosenthal, on the MLB Network, said, "The Marlins won't go after Fielder like they did Pujols because South Florida is primarily Hispanic, while Fielder is African-American, and they just couldn't market Fielder the same way." Than he said, "Not that I am trying to be racist." Harold Reynolds looked at him like he was making a very racist remark.

:lol: :lol:

Ha! So the Dolphins wouldn't a black QB ever b/c the hispanic fanbase wouldn't like him?

Back
Top Bottom