Pumped | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pumped

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
Just found out im going to the Fins vs. the Bills in the buffalo jills stadium, going to be sweet. Should i rock a williams jersey or will the bills fans eat me alive due to jealousy?

PS: is anyone familar with the red sox's t-shirts that say like Yankee's suck, they should have ones that say Bills suck, in like teal and orange, maybe Finheaven should make a few..........

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
Just found out im going to the Fins vs. the Bills in the buffalo jills stadium, going to be sweet. Should i rock a williams jersey or will the bills fans eat me alive due to jealousy?

dont worry about it. they say somehting like "ricky's gay" or sumthin then ricky will punk em and then they will shut up.:lol:

PS: is anyone familar with the red sox's t-shirts that say like Yankee's suck, they should have ones that say Bills suck, in like teal and orange, maybe Finheaven should make a few..........

Oh Dolfans are sporting much worse T-Shirts when the Bills are in town.

One shirt was a Dolphin sitting on a beach chair under a palm tree. In front of him a Buffalo giving him a BJ. The Shirt said: Buffalo sucks....

Or another one: Front said "Bills suck...the sequel" and the back said "and their fans blow".

:lol:

The only game I ever attended was a Fins vs Bills game in Rich Stadium. Unfortunately Marino was injured and Huard was playing. We did win the game however.

Obviously Bills fans weren't too happy and almost ran me and my younger brother over in the parking lot. :lol:

If you're going in December you better be wearing a jacket not a jersey ;)

You'd have to get something about Takeo on your shirt though. They would flip :D

Noone will notice you no matter what stupid jersey you wear. You'll be lost in a sea of red, white and blue and a lot of cheering! Rather than a Rickey Jersey I'd recommend earplugs and a blindfold.:D

Originally posted by finsrclowns
Noone will notice you no matter what stupid jersey you wear. You'll be lost in a sea of red, white and blue and a lot of cheering! Rather than a Rickey Jersey I'd recommend earplugs and a blindfold.:D

BS. When I was there in 96 at least 10k of the people in the stands were Dolphin fans. The one endzone was a sea of white and green.

Don't worry about the Bills fans. As far as enemy fans go they are pussycats. Worse I saw was a spear thru a stuffed dolphin and a "**** the dolphins" banner. They are pretty mild fans. I remember my one friend came a little underdressed and some Bills fans behind us gave him some mittens to wear.

See you at the game, I will be defintely wearing Dolpins colors, just got a new bright Dolphins cap along with my jacket, long jphns and everything else I'll need not to freezed, but the Bills fans will defintely know I'm a Phin's fan, win or lose, I'll be yelling for my team.

I'm moving on Tuesday to Hamilton Ontario. I'll have to see if I can find a ticket/ride on down there.

I'll be offline for the next week or so. I'll see you guys hopefully not long after the next phins game. My monitor better be there by then. I bought a 19" Samsung LCD monitor and a radeon AIW 9700 pro so I'm looking forward to that.

if you go in december, wear some thick pants. poor bastards in orchard park can't even afford regular fiberglass seats! they are all aluminum benches with backs. if there is any precip., ooooo.

haven't been in a while but be carful, the fans like to throw things and don't care who or what they hit. i walked outta there with a huge bruise on my back from some clown on the upper deck throwing a full cup of soda. it was plastic, but not cheap plastic. i kept that thing as a war souvenire. the rough part is, the bills were playing the bungles.....

oh yea, parking is a knightmare! expect to park in some scmucks yard for a pretty pennie unless you get there early or have a parking pass.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I'm moving on Tuesday to Hamilton Ontario. I'll have to see if I can find a ticket/ride on down there.

I'll be offline for the next week or so. I'll see you guys hopefully not long after the next phins game. My monitor better be there by then. I bought a 19" Samsung LCD monitor and a radeon AIW 9700 pro so I'm looking forward to that.
Good luck with the move and your new toys, Van. We'll watch for you on the flip-side.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom