Pursue Britt and/or Fluker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pursue Britt and/or Fluker

Fluker or Britt wouldn’t be bad for a look, but I don’t think they’ll move the needle either way.

Maybe good to give them both some consideration to see if he is better then we currently have or have them a short list in case of injury.

Last edited:
I would love to upgrade over Jesse Davis. But comes down to health and price

Robert hunt is starting at right tackle and Jackson will be starting at left tackle. Davis will be battling it out with Kindley for starter at right guard.
With the rebuild, I think that's how it should be. See what these young players on the offensive line can do. If they are playing well by midseason, maybe consider starting Tua. Perhaps even sooner if the NFL season starts late.

Can anyone weigh in on how Britt was playing at Center for the Seahawks prior to tearing his ACL?

I think he started 16 of 16 as a rookie at RT, then 16 of 16 at LG, then almost every game the past few seasons at C for them (until the injury).

Robert hunt is starting at right tackle and Jackson will be starting at left tackle. Davis will be battling it out with Kindley for starter at right guard.

Not sure Hunt has the feet to play OT, and pretty sure he doesn't have the feet to protect Tua's blindside the following year.

I see Hunt as a people moving RG

I don't think Hunt is an NFL tackle. I guess there's not harm in looking at him there and then moving him inside, but still wise I think he's 4 times a a better prospect at guard than tackle.

Watching the commentary on the pick over the weekend, the experts' consensus on Hunt's ceiling is "average starter" at RT and "perennial Pro Bowl" at RG.

Expect to see more of these vet cuts since teams drafted their replacements. Especially think some WRs will be cut since so many were drafted. I think we grab a cut veteran WR.

I wonder who we might end up cutting, now that we know which players and positions were selected in the draft.

I don't think Hunt is an NFL tackle. I guess there's not harm in looking at him there and then moving him inside, but still wise I think he's 4 times a a better prospect at guard than tackle.

you aren’t wrong. That dudes not a nfl starting right tackle. We should hope he’s a Larry Allen 2nd round small school hidden gem at right guard. No senior bowl no combine.

he’s gonna play right guard. Should be plan a there given the high draft pick investment. Top 40 you better be a starter on the interior from the get go.

Miami be wise not to miscast him out the gate.

I’d kick the tires on Britt because of his versatility and Miami needs a two deep pivot. He’s ideally a center.

But I probably wouldn’t do that over adding a vet stop gap left tackle on tbe street.

some Jackson insurance.

I’d kick the tires on Britt because of his versatility and Miami needs a two deep pivot. He’s ideally a center.

But I probably wouldn’t do that over adding a vet stop gap left tackle on tbe street.

some Jackson insurance.
Agreed Britt for sure give him a look fluker I’d pass.

Can anyone weigh in on how Britt was playing at Center for the Seahawks prior to tearing his ACL?

I think he started 16 of 16 as a rookie at RT, then 16 of 16 at LG, then almost every game the past few seasons at C for them (until the injury).

Not well. Also released with a failed physical.

Back
Top Bottom