Putting up $1 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Putting up $1

I believe my tally comes out to $99.

$24 for the points differential. Should've been about $45. Too many points left on the field.
$25 for Jason Sanders remaining perfect on the seasons. When I typed up those side bets this is the one I was banking on as the gimme.
$50 for Tua playing (Best $50 I ever spent).

I was really hoping to pay the Byron Jones prop.

I gotta do the paypal transfer thing now. I'll make sure I get the cash to you guys ASAP. I can only contribute through paypal right?

I'd have gladly paid an extra $250 if Tua let one rip down the sideline to Parker or Williams for 6.

Last edited:
I believe my tally comes out to $99.

$24 for the points differential. Should've been about $45. Too many points left on the field.
$25 for Jason Sanders remaining perfect on the seasons. When I typed up those side bets this is the one I was banking on as the gimme.
$50 for Tua playing (Best $50 I ever spent).

I was really hoping to pay the Byron Jones prop.

I gotta do the paypal transfer thing now. I'll make sure I get the cash to you guys ASAP. I can only contribute through paypal right?

I'd have gladly paid an extra $250 if Tua let one rip down the sideline to Parker or Williams for 6.
You forgot Wilkins sack & TFL.

You forgot Wilkins sack & TFL.
I looked at that closely after the game, I wasn't sure if he actually had a TFL and it wasn't the sack that was his TFL. It appears ESPN.com registers all full sacks as TFL's. I'll gladly pay the extra money, if he indeed got a TFL other than his sack.

I'd love to know one way or the other if he actually had a TFL. I didn't remember it happening during the game. I was hoping he got a second sack so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I did miss about 10 minutes of game action in the third quarter, had dinner with the family before rushing back to the game. I was following the play by play and pretty sure we had the ball at that point because I left the table early thinking we were going to score another TD before one of Fitz's INTs.

I am a stickler for accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom