Puzzling how Inconsistant the GM has been | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Puzzling how Inconsistant the GM has been

Cleetus

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am confused by how good the gm(or parcells) has been by picking up Wake and Dansby and how bad he has been with picking up almost all the other FAs. Same thing with the draft there have been some good picks and some real bad screw ups ( pat white anybody?). Can all these moves be laid at the door of one man ( parcells?) or were some of them made by one and others by another. I for one would love to know who is responsible for the moves made over the last 3 years.

This exactly:up:
I'am pretty sure Parcells had the whole first draft.. but the 2nd not so sure:ponder:
Either way you can't blame Ireland for it because Parcells oversees it all. If kept this year we will finally see a true 'Ireland Draft'

It's not hard to understand. Ireland is a new GM. He's learning. I'm sure BP had a big influence in the first draft. The second draft Ireland admitted he made a mistake falling in love with combine numbers. This last draft he threw out the combine and drafted by what they did on the field. All the draft picks were team captians. They are all good ball players. It's been his best draft. I think he'll only get better.

Back
Top Bottom