Pyper's Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pyper's Power Rankings

PYPER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up DolFans.....Here's my power rankings. Hopefully both the Dolphins and Patriots can win this week to set up a key AFC East clash for next week. If we come into that game at 4-1, 4-2 respectively, I'm sure the game will get the attention it deserves on ESPN. Anyhow enjoy the read.

Pyper's Power Rankings

PS - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it on this site but check out "Pyper's Picks" for my breakdown of this weak's action (There will be a link to all of my articles on the right side of the screen).

Dallas and Minnesota are too low. Buccaneers are too high.

Aren't you the dude on KFFL with a petition against you because you spam? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here is my power poll from a different site that I contribute to...

1 Indianapolis Colts (LW:1)
Unbelievable comeback... Who says they can't win big games? That was huge against the Bucs..

2 Kansas City Chiefs (LW:2)
Hall has become Footballs answer to Barry Bonds... just don't kick to him, give them the ball at the 40 if you must, but don't let Hall touch it.

3 Minnesota Vikings (LW:4)
Tougher than expected game against the Falcons... but they seemed to get it together in the second half and saved themselves from falling in the poll.

4 Denver Broncos (LW:3)
No dishonor in playing a team like KC that tough, especially on the road. Lets see if they ever kick it to Hall ever again.

5 Carolina Panthers (LW:6)
Does this team remind anybody else of the Ravens superbowl squad? Davis has become a legitimate MVP candidate and might just take this team to teh big dance... big test next week against the Colts though, that will be a good answer to just how real the Panthers are.

6 Miami Dolphins (LW:8)
Ricky plyed the role of the ultimate decoy. This Defense is starting to really come into its own after a rough start and is right up there with Tampa and Carolina.

7 Tampa Bay (LW:7)
Will the real Bucs please stand up? Is this the team that held the Colts attack to 14 points over 56 minutes, or is it the team that gave up 21 in the final 4? Tampa is now 2 games behind the Panthers, gruden better get his guys rolling again and quick.

8 Seattle Seahawks (LW:5)
Tough loss against an emerging Packer squad. The Hawks had better figure out how to stop the run up the gut and quick or else they could be in trouble as well.

9 Dallas Cowboys (LW:12)
Welcome home Emmit. This team look like trash now Mr. Diamond?

10 St Louis Rams (LW:11)
They needed this bye week as much as anybody.

11 Tennessee Titans (LW:9)
Getting into a shootout with the Pats is not a great formulae for success. The Titans need to get that ground game going if they want to get back into the top 10.

12 NY Giants (LW:10)
They did a great job of shutting down Ricky... to bad they forgot about the rest of the team.

13 Buffalo Bills (LW:13)
Not the most impressive win, but any win will do right now.

14 Green Bay Packers (LW:19)
New equation for success in Green bay... run Green till he pukes.

15 New England Patriots (LW:17)
Impressive win for a team that has been decimated by injuries, the sudden reappearance of a running game helped tremendously.

16 Baltimore Ravens (LW:16)
I hate to drop them after that gutsy performance against the Chiefs, but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. They do have some positives going into the Bye week, but need more offense (other thn Lewis) if they are going to rebound from this.

17 Philidelphia Eagles (LW:20)
Okay, once bitten twice shy, I'll wait and see how they follow up before I move them any higher than this.

18 Washington Redskins (LW:14)
Soooo close, and yet so far. A win against Philly would have been huge.

19 Cleveland Browns (LW:21)
They seem to finally be pulling it together, if they can block for Holcomb half as well as they were blocking for Couch, then Cleveland could get real dangerous real fast.

20 Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:15)
Last week I said they needed a gutcheck... well, they failed... miserably.

21 New Orleans Saints (LW:22)
Even if they didn't beat the Panthers, they played them tougher than most would have expected.

22 San Francisco 49ers (LW:23)
They were extremely fortunate to come away with a win. In fact their win is the only reason that Bay Area sportsfans arent jumping off the Golden gate right now.

23 Oaklad Raiders (LW:18)
Their Loss is the reason that many of those fans were heading for the bridge in the first place.

24 Atlanta Falcons (LW:24)
Great effort against the Vikings, they lost, but they stay pat in the poll for that effort.

25 Cincinatti Bengals (LW:25)
Damn the Cincinatti turf... if the Bengals had Dillion in teh lineup, who knows how their game might have turned out.

26 Houston Texans (LW:26)
They have to be feeling good on their bye week, nothing like a gutsy win before your week off.

27 Detroit Lions (LW:27)
They played the niners tough, tough enough to win, but theball bounced the other way and a poor call on an obvious fumble cost them a chance to pull off the upset.

28 Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:30)
Wow! Is Lefwich that good, or is the Chargers D that bad? Probably a little bit of both.

29 New York Jets (LW:28)
J E T blech... puke puke puke...

30 San Diego Chargers (LW:29)
Well, the offense is clicking on all cylinders at least... now if the defense actually slowed anybody down even a little tiny bit, they might stat winning.

31 Chicago Bears (LW:32)
Congrats on your first win Chi-town... enjoy it cuz it's probably your last.

32 Arizona Cardinals (LW:31)
This is just painfull to watch. Emmitt should have just retired.

I've got the Bills winning over the Jets this week. If Pats handle the Giants then they're fairly strong or the Giants are weak.

Consider this post a dog p*ssing on a fire hydrant. :D

Back
Top Bottom