Q & A Live with A.J. Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q & A Live with A.J. Feeley

Q & A Live with A.J. Feeley Answers

Q & A Live with A.J. Feeley Answers

he did not answer my question :(

Finner20 3/7/2004
Q. How tough of an adjustment is it from the preparation it takes as a backup to being a starter?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A. I think there is a difference and it is something that I am familiar with because I've been in that situation. There's a mentality that comes with knowing that you're the guy. It comes from the confidence of knowing you've got the support of your teammates when mistakes happen and things go bad. It's the confidence that comes when you know you can lead and the will follow you.

There's a mentality that comes with knowing that you're the guy.
The reason why there wasn't a qb controversy with Griese is because he supported Fiedler an new Fiedler was the starter. AJ already thinks he's the guy?

I guess he's saying it won't be that tough because he's been there and understands what it takes to make the adjustment.

AJ has to be the guy ... If not him then who???? Sage ???? and dont even say Fiedler. As much as the Fiedler supporters bash on Brian for not getting it done in 4 games ... I dont want to hear excuses on why Fiedler couldnt get it done in the other 12.

I wish I would have remembered but I wanted to ask him if he thinks he can make an offensive line look good with his escape abilities and resiliency or if he thinks an offensive line tends to make him look better.

Back
Top Bottom