Q & A Live with Andy Cohen - answers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q & A Live with Andy Cohen - answers

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Q & A Live with Andy Cohen
some good ones:
mdolfan25@yahoo.com 9/29/2004
Q. Hi Andy, I first want to say that i think you do a great job and keep it up. My question to you is this, Do you believe that Rickey will be back next season? If not what are the chances that Miami may get Edgerrin James? Lastly with this season a write off, do you think Miami should draft a QB in round one of next years draft? Thank for your time!
A. First, I believe Ricky will try to come back next season because he'll need the money. Any team that invests much in him is crazy. Second, I think the Dolphins will make a serious run at Edgerrin James. He's a stud. Third, I believe if there is a potentially great quarterback coming out of college, the Dolphins should do everything in their power to get him.
Scott (Cary, NC) 9/28/2004
Q. Andy - how concerned are the Dolphins about the lack of progress for Vernon Carey? It is one thing not to start, but I understand he was inactive for the Pittsburgh game.
A. Very concerned. It is apparent that Vernon Carey was not worth a first-round pick. He is a project. The Dolphins should have used that pick to get someone who could help them right away.

dolphinsrock03@msn.com 9/28/2004
Q What do you think Miami's most important need for next season will be? A power running back, or a quality quarter back?
A In order: Quarterback, offensive line, running back, kick returner.
:shout:

our OL sux - we need a LT as our #1 priority in the draft since we cannot afford one via FA and only get a decent w/a high pick, ie R Webb

Back
Top Bottom