Q & A With former Miami Dolphin Zach Thomas (Feb 18 Article) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q & A With former Miami Dolphin Zach Thomas (Feb 18 Article)

He'd be a great coach! I remember one time he was hurt, and he was on the sidelines taking notes after every play, while all the other players who didn't dress were hanging out and making jokes. Zach is the man! Hire him now!

dam i miss watching him play

I intrigued with the fact he believes Crowder will fit Nolan's system and be more productive. I was down on Crowder but anyone ZT praises has my trust.

I also agree.......and have said numerous times B4 bring him in, retire him and then hire him.

With concussions it's probably best if he get's on with life and does the family thing with the wife and new baby. Hopefully the Fins draft his baby boy some day. If he doesn't retire and resigns with the Dolphins at ILB he still is the best they got. I'm not sure if that is sad on the playersthey got or how great Zach was. I guess a little of both.​

Seriously, if Zach were to sign for the minimum you would be a fool not to start on this team.​

I wouldn't rush to make him a coach. Not saying he couldn't but guys like Michael Jordan or Dan Marino they say might just not have the paitence for so/so atheletes. I know he is big on film and a smart player but can he teach is another question. I thought he was one of the most quotable players I'd love to hear him do sports radio.​

Zach is a hero to all short, stocky white guys with sandy blone hair including me:lol:
Zach actually gave Crowder some praise. I remember Zach also gave him some praise after he was drafted. I really hope Crowder is more influenced by Zach then that piece of crap of Porter!​

The alingment of this post got screwed up and I'm not fixing it:oops:

Zach Thomas couldn't start on this team anymore. He was very good for us, but you don't need to over exaggerate that much.

:thanks:

Zach Thomas is everything i like to see in a football player. Damn... i miss him at MLB sooo muuuch... seing crowder play makes me remember how good and rare Zach was. Zach was unique.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back
Top Bottom