QB Allen to Washington = Out of Tua pursuit? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Allen to Washington = Out of Tua pursuit?

Hell of a prediction considering none of these players has taken a single NFL snap.
How about we cool it for a second Nastradumus
I'm sorry, I missed the part where I mentioned anyone in particular, Mr Strawman

The Skins were never in the pursuit of Tua. It is/was Chase Young all day every day at #2. The biggest no brainer in NFL draft history. C'mon.

They believe in Haskins, Allen a solid back-up for depth. That's it.

How about putting something in that "rent this space."
They thread is about "Tua" and Burrow has been mentioned...
my generic statement was really about picking a mediocre QB only because he is healthy is a mistake.
If a QB has a slow mind, being healthy doesn't help. It just assures late throws every week
If they are weak-armed it means short passes, bad decisions equals INTs
I'm not in the predictions department, I'll leave that to all the other fortune-tellers here

Coming from someone in the medical profession who honestly does not know much about orthopedics (I'm in rheumatology)...Tua dislocated his right hip, sounds like an injury your grandma would get, right? But NO he had a dislocation with possible minimal fracture injury...pop that b×tch back into place and he's gtg...freak injury. Not like an ACL tear where if you tear it once chances of tearing it again go up 50+%. Freak injury. If the docs check him out and all his ligaments are sturdy if it happens again then its just bad juju. Don't know anything about his ankles but that's more worrisome.

my generic statement was really about picking a mediocre QB only because he is healthy is a mistake.
If a QB has a slow mind, being healthy doesn't help. It just assures late throws every week
If they are weak-armed it means short passes, bad decisions equals INTs
I'm not in the predictions department, I'll leave that to all the other fortune-tellers here

I'd say Burrow and Tua both play pretty fast to me.
Why would we be talking about any generic QB at this point?
If you wanted to preface your point with Herbert or Love then i get it.

I'd say Burrow and Tua both play pretty fast to me.
Why would we be talking about any generic QB at this point?
If you wanted to preface your point with Herbert or Love then i get it.
It's a simple point: don't take a mediocre QB just because he's "healthy"
why do you need a name attached to it?

That trade will have nothing to do with what the redskins will do in the draft. I don't see them taking a QB at two but it has nothing to do with this trade.

I
I think the Dolphins stay at 5 and they draft Herbert. The risk to drafting Tua that high considering his numerous injuries over the past two years will just be more than the Dolphins are willing to take.
I hope so

I hope sit tight at 5. If Tua, Herbert, Burrows are gone; we still have Simmons, Young, ogbah, or top tackle.

What if top 3 QBs gone at 5?
Trade down to10-15, reach for Love, and take two tackles plus whatever our extra pick in that trade down is.

Back
Top Bottom