QB at 18? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB at 18?

If TUA is available at 18 it gives me a bad feeling about his health, I´d rather take LOVE o FROMM with a second round pick or late first.

You said something dumb,

What did I say that is "dumb" …

I guess you won't answer that like you won't answer why you said (twice) doing blah blah blah would be a "failure of EPIC proportions" … seems like your pretty good at criticizing without anything to back up your comment … and when challenged to explain you resort to insults ...

whatever the "better things to do" comment means do us a favor and go do them because you may not be able to be very objective … or explain why your pov is the way to go …

Congrats on the political forum badge from back in the day … you wear it well

What did I say that is "dumb" …

I guess you won't answer that like you won't answer why you said (twice) doing blah blah blah would be a "failure of EPIC proportions" … seems like your pretty good at criticizing without anything to back up your comment … and when challenged to explain you resort to insults ...

whatever the "better things to do" comment means do us a favor and go do them because you may not be able to be very objective … or explain why your pov is the way to go …

Congrats on the political forum badge from back in the day … you wear it well

LOL

Isn't he a career 64%? What do you consider accurate if he isnt?
Just because a ball is completed,doesn't mean it was thrown accurately ...Tua or Burrow...much better ball placement.

Just because a ball is completed,doesn't mean it was thrown accurately ...Tua or Burrow...much better ball placement.
1300 passes over a 4 year career, 64% completion and now we're going with Recievers bailed him out catching inaccurate passes. Ok, I guess.

1300 passes over a 4 year career, 64% completion and now we're going with Recievers bailed him out catching inaccurate passes. Ok, I guess.
If you don't like my answer,don't ***** reply...Bottom line..is he as accurate as Tua or Borrow?..if you say yes..your wrong ,If you say no..why are we bothering?
QB's footwork rarely gets better in the pros,some got,some don't.

If you don't like my answer,don't ***** reply...Bottom line..is he as accurate as Tua or Borrow?..if you say yes..your wrong ,If you say no..why are we bothering?
No prob sensitive. This is a fan forum filled with different opinions. But i guess only yours matter. Ignore it is.

Just the correct ones...Thank You

That's not true at all.

Footwork, and mechanics are more often than not correctable. Not that I think he has major accuracy issues, but those things go hand in hand with precision throws.

Back
Top Bottom